Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I have scored aggregately above 60% in QE, but scored below 60% in Chemistry (59%). Am I qualified for IIT.

Then, is it advisable to prepare an other year for JEE, or to join the college what I'm getting by the marks obtained in QE (TN Board Exams)? I've scored an average mark and so I'll get only an average college only.

Please help me in this regard...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

AS PER NOW INFORMATION YOU WILL BE QUALIFIED FOR IIT......  BUT DONT TAKE ANY RISK.  BUT YOU CAN ALSO PREPARE FOR AIEE BECAUSE IT IS ALSO A VERY VERY GOOD EXAM ...........

APPROVE

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 6 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 6 years ago
The Best IIT Branch?

It depends on which are IIT you have been alloted. In general, students prefer to opt for CS. Other ‘elite’ branches could be mechanical, electrical, civil... After this, based...
  img
Ravi one year ago

Computer Science
  img
rake one year ago

IIT delhi,bombay,madras,kanpur,kharagpur are the top 5 IITs

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off