Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

what is the main focus of aerospace engineering........wat is its scope???..........

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Apoorva,

Aerospace engineering deals with the design, construction, and science behind the forces and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, flying craft, and spacecraft. The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties. Aerospace engineering is not to be confused with the various other fields of engineering that go into designing these complex craft. For example, the design of aircraft avionics, while certainly part of the system as a whole, would rather be considered electrical engineering, or perhaps computer engineering. The landing gear system on an aircraft may fall into the field of mechanical engineering, and so forth. It is typically a large combination of many disciplines that makes up aeronautical engineering.

5 years ago

thank u sir..............................but do aerospace studies take mechanical as a base???

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj one month ago
i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 2 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...

@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for m.sc dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the m.sc dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...

raj 12 days ago

Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago
My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.

Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits

SAHIL 17 days ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to buy latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications for getting 2014 AIIMS...

Adarsh one year ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to by latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications.

Adarsh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off