ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the main focus of aerospace engineering........wat is its scope???..........

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Apoorva,

Aerospace engineering deals with the design, construction, and science behind the forces and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, flying craft, and spacecraft. The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties. Aerospace engineering is not to be confused with the various other fields of engineering that go into designing these complex craft. For example, the design of aircraft avionics, while certainly part of the system as a whole, would rather be considered electrical engineering, or perhaps computer engineering. The landing gear system on an aircraft may fall into the field of mechanical engineering, and so forth. It is typically a large combination of many disciplines that makes up aeronautical engineering.

4 years ago

thank u sir..............................but do aerospace studies take mechanical as a base???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The six-digit number 4m61n2 is visible by both 11 and 4. The number of different combinations of m and n that satisfy the above condition are: A. 4 B. 6 C. 8 D. 10 please explain in detail...

ANSWER IS 4(option A) if no. 4m61n2 is divisible by both 11 and 4 then n=1,3,5,7,9 also , if it has to be divisible by 11 then its ;; sum of every second digit – sum of remainig=0/11 here,...

Mihit 2 days ago

thanks a lot mihit. good luck!

vindhya yesterday

si-is*

Mihit 2 days ago
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 9 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 9 days ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 19 days ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
hi...i sawed and tried everyones rank predictor but all are fake and even yours so its a request please please suggest me with your experiece my exact rank in jee mains i am from himachal...

ACCORDING TO MY ANALYSIS UR RANKING WILL BE AROUND 213000. THIS IS PURELY ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE

but sir as the cut off dropeed this year and the no. of candidate didnt this time much scored well and only 13 laKH people gave jee mains and for genral cutoff too wnet low sis there any...

anshul 9 days ago

yes i m quiete sure of this rank after looking at all the factors u hav mentioned above.TRUST ME BRO I HAV A VAST EXPERIENCE IN PREDICTING RANKS

which branch is best for engineering student

I totally depends on your intrest.If you are good at Physics and Intrested in auto-mobiles then prefer Mechanics,Meghatronics, if intrested in elctronic technology then ECE,EEE.if in...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

i would suggest you mechanical or electrical because they have good scope

sajid 10 days ago
View all Questions »