Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

what is the main focus of aerospace engineering........wat is its scope???..........

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Apoorva,

Aerospace engineering deals with the design, construction, and science behind the forces and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, flying craft, and spacecraft. The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties. Aerospace engineering is not to be confused with the various other fields of engineering that go into designing these complex craft. For example, the design of aircraft avionics, while certainly part of the system as a whole, would rather be considered electrical engineering, or perhaps computer engineering. The landing gear system on an aircraft may fall into the field of mechanical engineering, and so forth. It is typically a large combination of many disciplines that makes up aeronautical engineering.

5 years ago

thank u sir..............................but do aerospace studies take mechanical as a base???

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??

For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...

Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
list the best books for aiims ? so that i will get rank within 37

hi gagan these are best books you can buy to get rank within 37 for physics: 1.ncert physics for class 11 and class 12 2.feynman lectures on physics for biology: 1.ncert books of class 11...

SAHIL 2 months ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me

There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept me.how should i contact them.please reply me sir.

rajesh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off