which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

are you studying in an iit

yash one month ago
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 days ago

Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...

the student 2 days ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book? I am looking for books that are almost exclusively consisting of JEE questions.

Arihant publication and Pradeep’s are good source of questions ehich have segregated questions depending upon the level of difiiculty and types of questions which comes in JEE. Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
View all Questions »