ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
range of myrank

Hi student, Pls go to this link Use our rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 18 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar 24 days ago

No you should not, its not worth it.

shubham sharda 7 days ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
i am targetting 150 marks in 2015 mains and 85 % marks in class 12 cbse what rank and which college can i expect?

Hi, You are setting a moderate target and you must aim for more marks in JEE Mains. This will lead you to qualify for advanced but your mains ranking will be low. You can see the rank...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Thse days there are many colleges offering engineering programs and so it becomes very difficult to make out that which college/university may be the right choice. To overcome this problem...

Soneel Verma 23 hours ago
View all Questions »