DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 25 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 25 days ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
sir, i have been alloted mnit jaipur civil and bits goa/hyderabad msc biology, plz help me which to choose, i am from rajasthan. also interested incs so getting cs in bits after 1 year with ...

Don’t be tensed, rather try to be single minded first, what is your actual dream, just make oout that, otherwise MNIT Jaipur and BITS Hyderabad is surely a good choice, and if you feel like ...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

sir, i am a dropper, it was my last chance, so preferably i am interested in cs, so which should i take for better future prospects and is getting a dual worth?? highly obliged..

akash pareek 15 days ago
View all Questions »