ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH 15 days ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan 14 days ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 17 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
View all Questions »