Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
what is the best way to prepare for jee main and advance. my basics and class 11 th standard is not clear please help me i m beak in organic chemistry

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

• View Details