which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one month ago
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
plz......... suggest me to score 250 marks in mains... please suggest important topics....in pcm.........not chapters.....!!!

Important topics for JEE Main based on previous years pattern Most important topics for Maths are (In decreasing order of importance) LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY [Marks 20]...
  img
ruchi yadav 6 months ago
View all Questions »