which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad 28 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh one month ago
sir in mathematics and computing in gowhati ,mathematics and computing in kanpur ,electrical engneering in kharagpur,electrical and communication engneering in kharagpur which is best and...

Packages for EE and Mathematics & Computing are very good. It doesnt really depends on choice of these branches but your package will be decided on your grades.. Hence, if you will have...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

Hi T Sai teja, As I already told you EE in any of the old IITs is good according to the placements and packages. But, Mathematics and computing also offers you great scopes. It depends on...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
thankyou very much sir.these were my 5 questions: Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined in a series to an ideal cell .giving readings V and A resp.if a resistance equal to resistance of...

Hi, The answer of first question is as follows: To make the things simple, assume the reistance of both voltmeter and ammeter be ‘r’. Before connection of resistance parallel to...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 days ago
I’ve scored an AIR 3003 in JEE advance, and AIR 3008 in JEE Mains. I’m getting CSE at IIT Mandi, which I’ve booked a seat, and have chances of getting into NSIT CSE, as well as DTU. What...

It’s true that the tag of IIT does carry some weight, but strictly speaking in terms of the two branches CSE NSIT is a better choice than CSE IIT Mandi.Hence, you should consider...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »