which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel one month ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

As per your category rank you may get the following govt.colleges: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur--Electrical & Electronics Engineering--Round 2 – 227490 National...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

so, you are saying category rank is considered in NITs?? Thankyou. plz reply

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago

Sir,these are home state quota rank!!!!

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago
Sir bit mesra chemical engg plastic and polymer or nit silchar electronics and instrumentation

Electronics and instrumentation nit silchar....

Pranjal K 3 months ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 25 days ago
View all Questions »