which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi everyone, We are a startup working on an online portal and moblie solution for students preparing for JEE. Please fill the following survey form so we can get more insights about the...

please don’t post such things here we can take legal action against you , this forum is for students not for your advertisemnt......................................
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 4 months ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 4 months ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 3 months ago
View all Questions »