which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
sir, will you please tell me the list of important topics of PCM for JEE mains and bitsat ? reply as soon as possible

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir my brother appeared for class XII board in 2013 cbse got a poor score joined bsc course now someone told him if he give nios and can go for jee . he is appearing for it in october 2014...

He can appear in JEE 2014. NIOS learners do appear and compete in various competitive examinations. However, the eligibility criteria, such as age, requirements of specific subjects, minimum...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
I have got production engg in IIT D . What is the average package I can expect from this branch ???

Average salaryis about 6-7 lpa and themaximumis around 20 lpa. This is the data for the year 2012.However 2013 saw unexpected decrease in the placements due to recession. Placement...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »