which is better iit roorkee or bits pilani............OR it bhu or bits pilani for electronics

one more thing i wud like to ask...wich is better dual degree or btech

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apoorva,

Go For Btech from IIT roorkee..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 days ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 6 days ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Once you for the improvement exam then the lastest score is only valid, your pevious previous mark shhet wont be valid. So. your latest mark sheet is only considered for Mains and other...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of hydrogen...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 hours ago
There are three spheres each of mass m placed at a separation l from each other. The sphere 1 given a velocity v1 then find the final velocities of the bodies ​ 2. Body 1 is given velocity...

Oops, this question is from ‘Conservation of momentum’. here, the total momentum of system remains constant. Now, if ‘1’ is given velocity V1, it collides with ‘2’ placed on its right. Total...

Aaksh 2 months ago

This

Aaksh 2 months ago
View all Questions »