ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I would like to know the ranking of new iits.

Compared to the old ones will these new iits be as good for placements

?

also bits or new iits if i dont want to go for job immidietely after btech?will these serve for the IIT tag or it will always be inferior to the new one???

plz answer!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

the ranking of the new iits are very poor , all of them being above 100 rank. also, according to many articles, magazines, newspapers  i have read, the new iits don't have a good infrastructure. in fact some of them don't even have campusses and run on rented buildings or in the campusses of old iits!!. i strongly advise u not to join thes iits even if u are planning to take a job later.

about bits, it is an excellent university and has a very good placement record , bits pilani has all india rank 6 which is better than iit roorkee and guwahati. yes i agree the "iit" tag is very prestigious. but u should understand that bits is no less. take the example of the cofounder of american company sandisk who graduated from bits. also the new iits will remain inferior to the old iits at least for the next 9-10 years. there is so much development left. also, for international recognition of the universities, it is not merely enough to have a brand, but also the quality of students, ifrastructure etc. lastly, more the number of alumnis in good companies, greater the chances of better placements. these things are going to take a long time.

vote if u like my reply.
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
i am still confused after reading TOI news that bonus for physics with 2 answer is only for the students who had attempted the question?expert’s please advice...i am totally confused.??

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

ng29 29 days ago

i have checked it in this case as i have told u previously it is not bonus it is multiple choice correct and marks will be awarded only if attempted , bonus marks are those when questions is...

ng29 29 days ago

just hope for the best also probability que will also be counted as bonus as many students challenge the answer key just wait till 27april for cut off and ur final score by cbse approve if...

ng29 29 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »