Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

I’ll get 93 marks in IIT JEE 2011. Can I expect preperatory course or selection this year. I’m from sc category from UP

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 7 months ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 7 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, I have secured a 1888 rank in jee advanced 2015, please suggest a suitable branch in a suitable iit for me in terms of placement.

Hi If you are getting core branches in the top five IIT’s : IIT Kharagpur IIT Kanpur IIT Delhi IIT Bombay IIT Madras Then you should go for that. You can go for the branch in the order...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 months ago

Hi Civil at Bombay is a beter option. IIT Bombay is more repuated than Roorkee. You will get better oppurtunity at IIT B. And CIVIL is a core engineering branch. So I suggest you to go for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 months ago

Sir, I am getting civil and chemical engineering in all IIT’s including Delhi and Bombay, whereas I am getting electrical and mechanical engineering only in IIT Roorkee. Can You tell which...

Jatin Bansal 7 months ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh 2 years ago
What is Myxodema ?

Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago

Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off