• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

what could be my rank at 240 marks?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

dear devank..

for the expected rank to the marks ..cut-off is generated on askiitians website...

please check this link...http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 5 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...

He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
  img

As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
  img

Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
  img
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
sir what is the closing and opening rank for agriculture and food engineering 2015 in iit karagpur

Wright now this informationation is not available. However you can look for the previous years opening and closing rank, to get an idea, from the official website of jee advanced. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off