FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what could be my rank at 240 marks?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

dear devank..

for the expected rank to the marks ..cut-off is generated on askiitians website...

please check this link...http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

Production at IIT Delhi.Mechanical Engineering placements aren’t good even in top colleges like IIT D let alone DTU.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 11 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
As i UNDERSTAND THE TOP 150,000 PEOPLE (ALL CATAGORIES TOGETHER) IN THE JEE MAIN EXAM WILL QUALIFY FOR THE JEE ADVANCED. THE SO CALLED “CUT OFF” REPRESENTS THE MINIMUM SCORE TO BE...

This is not a way as you are talking, the cutoff list is decisive and unquestionable but on the other hand this list is very much justified and unbiased. Stay away from any worthless doubt...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

@3) everyones score depends on his/her board score coz a student with 120 marks and 96% will get a rank between 10k to15k whereas another student with the same mark in main but with only...

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago

answer for @ 2) it doesnt matter if u have cleared or not everyone above 62 marks (normalized score) are eligible for counsellingi in general category

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
View all Questions »