what could be my rank at 240 marks?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

3 years ago

dear devank..

for the expected rank to the marks ..cut-off is generated on askiitians website...

please check this link...http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2011-cut-offs.html

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Yes, you should get chemical easily.. and something even better. My friend secured 309 marks last year and he was able to get Mech in BITS hyd. So I’m sure you will get at least chemical...

Ashish Kumar Yadav 3 months ago
Sir I have got 232 in JEE mains & CBSE 96.2% ,my expected score in JEE advanced is 180 & my BITSAT score is 355 ...Please advise what should I do ..though I prefer Electrical /Mechanical...

Hi Siddharth, Based on your score in JEE Advanced, you have a very little chance of getting EE/ME at IIT BHU. You can easily get any of the two branch at BITS Pilani. If you wanna do...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

bits has better facilities, faculty, infrastructure than the nits. only student quality and placements are the same in both bits and these old nits. so preferrably go for bits, unless it is...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago

for bits philani electrical is good it has good opertunities and placements you should choose it

t sai teja 4 months ago
View all Questions »