Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what could be my rank at 240 marks?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

dear devank..

for the expected rank to the marks ..cut-off is generated on askiitians website...

please check this link...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
doppeler effect
Hi, When wave energy like sound or radio waves travels from two objects, the wavelength can seem to be changed if one or both of them are moving. This is called the Doppler effect. The...
Shobhit Varshney one year ago
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get
For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
Avinash 5 months ago
Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...
abhinaipadachuru 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details