Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 2 months ago
Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 26 days ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 20 days ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 20 days ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS
You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
Avinash 3 months ago
To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...
ng29 3 months ago
which books are simmilar to the books provided by the aakash/fitjee institute and are easily available in market. please help??
Sorry, I can not provide you the sample copy of books. But if you wants to purchase it, you can provide me your contact details and our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
You can purchase the study material form us. If you are interested please reply to it. Thanks.
@vijay mukti sir i wanted books for science and maths for class 10. please tell the amount of all the books and can you send me a sample of your books on my email id. thankyou
Shivam Singh 2 months ago
sir, i have been alloted mnit jaipur civil and bits goa/hyderabad msc biology, plz help me which to choose, i am from rajasthan. also interested incs so getting cs in bits after 1 year with ...
Don’t be tensed, rather try to be single minded first, what is your actual dream, just make oout that, otherwise MNIT Jaipur and BITS Hyderabad is surely a good choice, and if you feel like ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir, i am a dropper, it was my last chance, so preferably i am interested in cs, so which should i take for better future prospects and is getting a dual worth?? highly obliged..
akash pareek 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details