DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 2 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one month ago
Scopes as IT Professionals

Systems Managers, Computer Programmers, Network Systems and Data Communications Analysts, Computer Systems Analysts, Database Administrators, Network and Computer Systems Administrators and ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
please list all entrance exams can be given by the student after 12 th in india for graduaton

IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXAM MAX OF COLLEGES IN COUNTRY CAN BE ALLOTED BY THIS ONLY EITHER THET ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SOME COLLEGES WITH THERE SELECTION PPROSIDURE I HAD LISTED...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details