Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.

Can be around 370-380.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
are the opening and closing ranks given according to category?

It is available on the official website of jee.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

all are according to CRL for reservation categories, they have seperate opening and closing ranks plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago

yes it is categorywise and u can simply check it on google

navneet 7 months ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...

Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago

Si

rammohan 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details