My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir i am getting 131 in jee mains ad cbsse percentge is 94.2 i m general catgry from punjab can i get civil engg in nit jalandhar

It might not be possible for you. You can try to take admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU is India's Largest University and awarded as best Private University for year 2013, got...

Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
View all Questions »