DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar

UIET Chandigarh
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya one year ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT...

sayantan bera one year ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

navneet kumar one year ago
View all Questions »