ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi 2 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh yesterday
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 10 months ago

but only if belong to obc category

Rak 10 months ago
who elects the president of India?

The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »