My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i have got air 75315 and air in obc rank 20782, category state air rank 4454 and state obc rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 3rd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any...

As per your home state rank you may get the following courses in NIT patna. National Institute of Technology, Patna-Architecture- Round 3- 11673 National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »