ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
which coaching institute in delhi is good for one year IIT preparation . i.e from basics to masters in one year only (for an average student)

There are many coaching institute in delhi, but ASKIITIANS is EVERYWHERE. Advantage of taking online coaching Simple, Flexible Logistics : After location, time is the greatest limitation on...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
if i get 100 marks in jee 2015 nad 85% in cbse boards 2015 then what will be my rank and expected college ???

Hi students, RAnk and college depends on many factors like ur choice of brach and college and also cut of in year 2015 and also many factors like which IIT and cutoff ..So pls be precise...
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago
what is the minimum score to get a seat in iit

i don't know which entrance exam you are looking for IIT marks.so,i listed hear gate cut off marks for IITs. The GATE cutoff scores for IITs are as follows. Branch Category Score Computer...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 9 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »