My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir,I scored 97% in 1 st year,but I don't have a good grip in chemistry can you suggest me something so that I can do chemistry well.how marks should I get in jee mains so that I can get a...

For getting a good hold on chemistry, you need to work a bit on your memory. Inorganic and Organic are the two topics in which you can score high and have ood margin from others in this area...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »