My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which is the best iit for computer engg. and what should be the jee rank to get into it

IIT Bombay is the best for CSE because by seeing opening and closing ranks .The opening and closing ranks of CSE IIT Bombay for this year are 1-59 in open category, 8-38 in OBC category,...

venkatesh vadde one year ago

As far as I know, it''s IIT Bombay and the cut-offs are very high. Kind of 1-50 rankers go there

Vaibhav Varun one year ago
Q.176 DOB Genetics.

An individual with cd genes crossed with wild type ++ will produce two types of gametes- +c and d+. On crossing +c and d+ we will get the following offsprings- ++, +c, +d and cd. Among these...
  img
Raheema Javed yesterday
View all Questions »