My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 4 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 28 days ago
sir i got 91.2% in cbse boards 2014...what min. marks should i score in jee mains 2015 in order to get MNIT jaipur with electrical branch?..category- GEN.

Hi, Use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor askiitians.com for a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
how is NIT DELHI EEE? regarding placement and package ??

This year the first batch passed out, you have to wait to get the data for this as NIT delhi is a new college....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 3 months ago
Can I do a career in CS field after Btech in mechanical.If not how can i be attached to computer field and technology.please answer as i got NITW Mech and waiting for 4 th round could be...

You can have a career in the field of CS even though you are not enrolled in CS. There are various applications of CS in mechanical engineering , you can focus your energy during your Btech...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »