My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 26 days ago

yes

Soumya Sen 26 days ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri one month ago
sir, what are the job prospects and placements after doing navaland ocean eng at iitkgp?shouldi join this or cse at DTU?

go for cse at dtu.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

CSE at Delhi Technological University has much better placements and better job opportunities .

KOOL 3 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 8 months ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 8 months ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 8 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good idea....

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their career...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »