My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 28 days ago
sir I live in ghaziabad. Nearest to my home is FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre , result of this centre in iitjee advance is 36/180 which puts me in dilemma whether to join it or not .The other...

Its better that you stick with FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre. Its better than VMC Anandvihar becuase of its structured study and quality of studies. THanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
my AIR in jee main 2014 is 377304 and i belongs to sc category …. so can iget admission to any NIT

As your rank is high there is a very less possiblity that you will get into NITs. The closing ranks for SC category are even lesser than your rank .But you can get admission into IIIT...
  img
Ramreddy 14 days ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

Hi, There are very few govt. colleges in Delhi who offers Civil. However there are various universities which offers Civil. DCE being the best in Delhi offers Civil. Apart from it Amity,...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »