My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 3 months ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
sir, how is CSE at NIT-SIKKIM??

It is well konown fact that almost all NITs are having good infrastructure,facilities but however placements depends strongly on the location in which it is situated.But CSE is a top branch...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »