My mark is 238 inIITJEE2011 according to FITJEE keys.Any chance to get any branch in New IIT s

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all check your answers given by 2-3 institutes e.g resonance,find out average.According to the marks given by you your rank will be good for sure and you will also get a good stream.Best of luck....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare short time & achive success

Spend 10-12 hours of practice if you have short time. After your practice review your answers as well and work on the weaker link to succeed. askIITian faculty
  img
Girish Kadam 7 months ago
i hve got AIR 2lakh n state rnk 9000.... category OBC rnk AIR 77689 and state rnk 2698... in jee main i am from karnataka vil i get any NITs especially In NIT suratkal in karnataka om...

Yeah, Mostly you will get NIT suratkal as per your home state rank. The closing ranks for OBC category in home state quota is more than 10,000, since your rank is better than this ,you will...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
shoul all problems in hcverma be done for iit preparation of 2016

Hello student, HC Verma is an excellent book in all respects be it theory or problems. The concepts have been explained quite well but for theory you will need to consult other books as...
  img
Latika Leekha 3 months ago
View all Questions »