Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I`m SC catg student and aspecting 147 marks max. and 110 min. I want to take admission in IITB in CS . Is any chance for that.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 23 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 3 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??
For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...
Akshit Matthew 3 months ago
i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...
aman kumar 3 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...
Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Yes, There is possibility for you.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch
aman kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions Β»
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer β€˜n’ Earn
Attractive Gift