I`m SC catg student and aspecting 147 marks max. and 110 min. I want to take admission in IITB in CS . Is any chance for that.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why does light bend!!???

Refraction is the bending of the path of a light wave as it passes from one material into another material. The refraction occurs at the boundary and is caused by a change in the speed of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 29 days ago
which book is best for preparation of iit jee

there are many books ...some of which are : physics- physics by HC VERMA problems in physics by IE IRODOV resnick and halliday maths-ML KHANNA GN BERMAN RD sharma RS AGARWAL chemistry –...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

1 crore

kau 5 months ago
Question is attached in the pic. DOB 2 Pg.415 Q300

Dear student The question is wrong because three options i.e., A, B and E are correct and that is not possible. Vitamins are of many types, so the type of vitamin discovered should be...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
View all Questions »