Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

I`m aspecting 147 marks in JEE 2011 , and i belongs to SC catg. I want to get admission in IITB with CS. Is any chance for that

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

WITH 147 MARKS AND "EXPECTING" SPELLING MISTAKE YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT THE PRESTIGIOUS IITs  IT IS BEACAUSE OF THE CHARITY OF OUR SILLY INDIAN GOVT THAT YOU CAN STILL TALK ABOUT IITs INSPITE OF SUCH A LOW SCORE  ALL THE BEST .....sorry if u felt bad but that is the truth

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki 3 days ago

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 5 days ago
HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SCORE IN IIT JEE ADVANCE TO GET RANK BETWEEN 5000 AND 6000

Hii You have to score around 45% to 60% of the total score.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Friend, there is a saying “ Shoot for the moon even if you miss, you’ll be among stars’ which means that one’s target/aim should be high, meaning thereby if you have a target/aim for...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?

Please go thru their website here josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg_chairman.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of Josaa....you can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off