ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I`m aspecting 147 marks in JEE 2011 , and i belongs to SC catg. I want to get admission in IITB with CS. Is any chance for that

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

WITH 147 MARKS AND "EXPECTING" SPELLING MISTAKE YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT THE PRESTIGIOUS IITs  IT IS BEACAUSE OF THE CHARITY OF OUR SILLY INDIAN GOVT THAT YOU CAN STILL TALK ABOUT IITs INSPITE OF SUCH A LOW SCORE  ALL THE BEST .....sorry if u felt bad but that is the truth

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 3 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 5 months ago

Please

RON 5 months ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 8 days ago
Is 420 competitive score to crack this year on open category

You are talking about which exam?????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

In AIPMT it is not sufficient .

Adarsh one month ago
respected sir/ma’am could you plz tell me.....as i m going to give exam of MODY college lakshmangarh it is a girls college,UPES dheradoon and IFCAI HYDERABAD could u tell me how is the...

i have heard only about UPES and it is good college with various different streams and good infrastructure and jobs are not judged by college it in hand of candidate to get a good job as...

ng29 2 months ago

sry it is ICFAI hyderabad..

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago

k..thanx...

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago
View all Questions »