ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello im sc getting 86 in jee 2011 can i get even d preparatory course???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
Sir I got 11000 Rank in jee advanced 2015. Will I get Any branch or should i drop a year?

QualifyingJEE advanced is meant to be your entry to the IIT, You’ll definitely get a seat. If you are not satisfied with the rank or branch and confident in getting the seat for next...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

This will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

I suggest you to check the outcome of counselling results...if are able to crack in at some IIT then go for it, otherwise you may try seeking admission at a few chosen institutions wher you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

May be possible, check out at weblinks of IITs and get to know the actual stature or you may also visit some renowned institutions to go for a parallel survey and try to get to know what...

2015 years ago
which college can i get at 19 marks injee mains

This is very low score, you can't expect any good college with this score. Apply for other entrance exams. UPESEAT date is not over yet, you can apply for it. This test is conducted by UPES ...

Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago

Try IIN.Or if you are rich get into private colleges through management quota.

Siddharth Srivats 2 months ago

HI TECH INSTITUTE OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGY LOLZ.......

RAMESH 2 months ago
View all Questions »