ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Iam getting 275 in JEE 2011.Can I get aerospace in Kharagpur even if the cutoff increases 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can get aerospace at kharagpur if your rank is above 2200 ...

u have pretty good chances looking at your score and u may even get aerospace at mumbai which closes at around 1500 !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic questions...

ng29 one month ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »