DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

for 245 marks out of 480 in iit what rank i can expect???

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

My marks in JEE 2010 were 245....My rank was 2884....cutoff was 190........

So yours will be somewhere near to that of mine........provided.......cutoff doesnt see a big jump.......

4 years ago
                                        Ur expected rank is around 1,600 to 1,000!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one month ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma one month ago
in

I got admission in Machine Intelligence in DAIICT and VLSI in NIRMA. Kindly suggest in which is better?

Both the colleges have good record but DAIICT is oriented more towards research where as NIRMA ismainly industry driven institute. Choose which one suits u more and in which field u want to...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 7 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 7 months ago
View all Questions »