Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i'm getting 205 in iit this year. is there any scope of getting civil in any of the old iits

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pranav ,

Getting 205 is a good score but it all depends on the rank my boy !!!!

No one is gonna call you for counselling based on ya score so rank is important !!!

This  is the first condition ok....

Now the second one is that you are asking for civil engg brach which is not a fancy one among students these days coz they are so very intrested in EEE,ECE & CSE i guess you are in a good position to get admitted but ...old IIT's is a little hard my dear ..pray for it & you will get it for sure because last year one my pals got a score of 189 in jee got in iit-kanpur (civil engg) ..he was an obc category candidate & what a coincidence he was craving for civil engg too & he finally got it so be positive & just chill !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 15 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
how to crackaiims easily
Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.
Adarsh 4 months ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now
You should contact them at their helpline number.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
apply for the 2 nd round atleast
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
If i am getting computer science in both dtu and nsit and my rank in jee advance is near 4300, so sir what do you suggest should be the best option, i.e, joining iit with a core branch or...
If you are having 4300 in JEE ADV...than go for IITs... You may get CSE in lower IITs, Electrical engg or Electronics integrated.. GO FOR IITs,,,,
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
sorry sir i got a bit mixed up with words. i meant to say that should opt for courses like mining, geophysics etc in the old iits or a cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits
Mehul Bhatia 3 months ago
thank you sir for your kind answer, but what do you suggest sir that should i take up a core branch in the older iits or take cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits
Mehul Bhatia 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details