ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm getting 205 in iit this year. is there any scope of getting civil in any of the old iits

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pranav ,

Getting 205 is a good score but it all depends on the rank my boy !!!!

No one is gonna call you for counselling based on ya score so rank is important !!!

This  is the first condition ok....

Now the second one is that you are asking for civil engg brach which is not a fancy one among students these days coz they are so very intrested in EEE,ECE & CSE ...so i guess you are in a good position to get admitted but ...old IIT's is a little hard my dear ..pray for it & you will get it for sure because last year one my pals got a score of 189 in jee got in iit-kanpur (civil engg) ..he was an obc category candidate & what a coincidence he was craving for civil engg too & he finally got it so be positive & just chill !!!

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR ADMISSION @@@

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 18 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 18 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi 7 days ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi 7 days ago
rotation part 1 doubts

HI, Please find the solution of your 1 st problem
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Hi, Please find the doubts of 2 nd problem.
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

thank u sir!! sir,did u get any website or any blog where i can download books like dc pandey heat and thermodynamics,optics??

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
sir i am very weak in doing physics problems? i dont know what to do?

For this try to develop concepts from HCVERMA.It is a very good book and try to solve as much numerical as you can.For studying physcics relate the concept to day to day life,it would make...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

EVEN D.C PANDEY-ARIHANT IS GREAT.

rajnikanth 2 months ago
Are the books for IIT-Main and IIT- Advanced same? Please,tell me some books to be followed for its preparation?

Go to the engineering section of askiitians home page...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

there are some special books for advanced also like for organic chemisrty – MS CHAUHAN ADVANCED maths – NEW PATTERN MATHS BY SKGOYAL physics – 200 challenging problems by cambridge rest of...

ng29 2 days ago
View all Questions »