Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

where will be my placement if i get a rank 5000 in JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 16 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 18 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 19 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 20 days ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
I am reapeating one year , i gave ftre on 7 th june 2015 , iq section was moderate for me , paper 1 physics and chemistry were not at all good , math only three question left unattempted(am ...

this is relative it depends on what others did all the best

Nicho priyatham one month ago

of course u will be selected

grenade one month ago

I suggest to try visit at the official websites of – College of Engg and Tech Bhubhneshwar................TKM College of Engg. Kollam..............Vignan Uni, Guntur,........Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
Sir, Myself Vamsi Siddhartha, from Vijayawada.Sir I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT’s.

preparatory courses ar offered to the students if the reserved seats are not fill completely. These course is of one year duration and make the students fit for the technical institutes. For...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago
View all Questions »