• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

will getting between 200-210 lead to selection in jee 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes, i think acc to the expected cutoffs, you'll be able to make it into jee .

Cheers....

5 years ago

Yes but your rank will be feeble.....can get some very remote departments in iit kharagpur

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 8 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 3 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Is it good to opt for BIOTECH of nit rourkela or IT of biet jhansi

@ swati the 2 nd option , I.T in biet jhansi is more preferrable , actually nit rourkela is good previously , bt not now , and Remember , branches matters much rather than the colleges ,...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

hi swati surely opting for biotech of nit rourkela is a better choice. campus provides a good infrastructure as well as a very good academic environment. placement records are also very...

SAHIL 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off