Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering
hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them
Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...
Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry...
Raheema Javed one year ago
See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
Suraj Prasad one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details