• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 10 months ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off