DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 128 in jee mains and board percentage is 96.4% belong to telangana board will i get seat in warangal nit or any other nits in south india under general cat

chances are low. but you should give a try in counselling. you may check your predicted rank at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 5 days ago

Chances are vey less as ur jee main score is not soo good, but dont loose hope as ur board percentage is good and must try for spot round in counselling approve if useful

ng29 5 days ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 2 months ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 2 months ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 18 days ago
“How come the universe is made of matter and not antimatter”

Antimatter is identical to normal matter but with opposite charge, spin and other quantum numbers. Mesons are a type of particle made up of a quark and an antiquark. Quarks are the particles...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Antimatter is identical to normal matter but with opposite charge, spin and other quantum numbers. Mesons are a type of particle made up of a quark and an antiquark. Quarks are the particles...

Swag 2 months ago

IT was a maater of chance. at the big bang, there were non uniformity in amout of matter and anti matter., matter was more than antimatter. this non uniformity enlarged over time and matter...

shubham sharda one month ago
is calculation of dipole moment and %ionic character in JEE(main and advanced) syllabus?

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR 2 months ago

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR 2 months ago
will gud score in bits helps to get admission in any other colleges country wide

No, you would be considered only for BITS.......ONLY
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

Other than 3 BITS campuses, NIIT University (Rajasthan) and Tolani Maritime Institute(Pune) accept BITSAT score.

Praneeth 10 days ago

Other than 3 BITS campuses, NIIT University (Rajasthan) and Tolani Maritime Institute(Pune) accept BITSAT score.

Praneeth 10 days ago
View all Questions »