FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir my jee main AIR is 85680 in obc category can i get admission in DTU am from out side delhi

For Outside Delhi Region Candidates only 15% of seats are reserved. Please check this eligibility criteria from the official website of Joint Admission Counselling. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...

Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details