DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 22 hours ago

thank you @prajwal for your suggestion

Mondo Camry 23 hours ago

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 23 hours ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

15 minutes ago
Sir my All india rank is :562653and my category rank is :39109 i’m an SC candidate.will i get any seat in any of the NIT colleges ???

Yes you may get an entry into an NIt but it cannot be said for sure whether you get the desired branch or not,....pull up your socks and keep checking your stature in counselling rounds or...

2015 years ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 11 days ago
my daughter has got cut off of 155 and board marks in CBSE is 485

You need to be a frequent visitor on BITS Pilani’s official website to check out the recent status and along with that you can also visit the websites of other renowned institutions as well ...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago

if she is the board topper of her respective zone then she can get a seat at BITs pilani.

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago

she can get a good course at all NITs.

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K 2 months ago
View all Questions »