• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

how to study for iit-jee 2013?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can start frm BASICS .u will definitely able 2 complete every portion on time...and also if u start frm BASICS, u will not forget anything...U can make notes of some IMPORTANT things like formulae and main points....Follow NCERT, n books like arihant,R.D.Sharma,M.L. Khanna,Pardeep,etc..n also go through previous year question papers....

Good luck 4 ur superrrrr preparation...

U will definitely be on Veryyyy good rank....

plz approve by clicking 'yes' below....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which is the best book for shortcut and quick calculations/mnemonics for physics? (there are a few books of chemistry,biology and mathmatics dealing with this in market and they are...

@ RUDRA u can go with handbook of physics by arihant . and physics cracker by mtg publication are also a good books . for objectives u can take objective mcq for neet by mtg publication ....

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html we will love to see more doubts from you in fututre thanks:}:}

SAHIL 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off