ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which book shud i prefer for physics....Though all the 3 main books of physics...i.e. hc verma,i.e. irodov nd resnik,halliday nd walker..But i.e. irodov is really vry tough and resnik,halliday nd walker is also very tough but h.c. verma is not such type of....Is there any need to solve i.e. irodov or resnik and halliday though i m in 11th and solving h.c. verma for physics for iit-jee....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hcv is more than enough for iit jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 5 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 25 days ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 3 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 3 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
is calculation of dipole moment and %ionic character in JEE(main and advanced) syllabus?

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR one month ago

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR one month ago
iam prepairing for BITSAT i have solved some of d previ yr question paper and one thing i could notice very well in chemistry section was there wasnt much question to solve it was just about...

its almost the same! but none can predict. but chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks! try to solve all the 40 in real exam!

Neeraja Outdare yesterday

none can predict. but its almost the same and chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks try to solve all the 40 in real exam.

Neeraja Outdare yesterday
View all Questions »