MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have secured just 76% in my 12th class i will not qualify jee this year

i have already decided to deop an year for iit jee 2012

am i eligible for that with this percentage in 12th?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes

and all the best

i think u shud work harder

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 2 months ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
What is the level of difficulty of BITSAT 2015? What would be the expected cut-off for CSE at Pilani Branch?

It would be same as of last year. Expected cutoff for cs would be min 75% of total marks obtaibned in GEN cat..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

BITSAT level is quite easy and same as that of previos year as i have heard from amny from my friends so cut off for cse will be around 370 , and also it includes some of mistakes as my...

ng29 4 days ago
Is the cut-off marks actually reveals the number to compair with one score in JeeMain ? Is one’s dream of getting any college will shatter at this point when he / she score less than cut-off...

painstaking ! But a truth . But dont lose hope . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

yes too much

abhishek one month ago
View all Questions »