coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i have secured just 76% in my 12th class i will not qualify jee this year

i have already decided to deop an year for iit jee 2012

am i eligible for that with this percentage in 12th?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes

and all the best

i think u shud work harder

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 18 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
Please give the branch ranking of stem cells in iitb is there any scope in stem cells or bio medical engineering in india

Dear student, Currently the demand is less in india but in near future there will be huge demand. It’s very popular for reasearch in some foreign countries. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Certainly Yes. may be possible that it takes little time to come up but it may land you to some innovative avenues, you may try your hands at some other related branches too like...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?

Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

thank you

ayush chaturvedi 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details