• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

see the opening and closing rank.

vb 10 months ago
The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z

Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off