• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one year ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one year ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal yesterday
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 16 days ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Is concept of physics by hc verma good only for theory ? Which is the best book for problems for jee main ?

@ shuhai H c verma is considered more than enough to score 200 + in jee main in physics part , even u only need to practrice h c verma and its example alongwith exercise to get good marks...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

I E Irodove, arihant question bank............. and for basics you can refer H C Verma................... ALL THE BEST

Satyam Anand 7 days ago
which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.

both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur...

SAHIL one month ago

hello, any one better but what do you really interest?that one you choose.it is better for your life.all the best

raj one month ago

Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. So.it is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off