FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
top colleges in mp

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Indian Institute of Information...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

the top colleges in mp are Indian Institute of Technology, Indore ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, ...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

iit indore is best

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 14 days ago
sir,i got 194 in bitsat.will i get any branch in it?

u can get B PHARMACY in bits pilani , but its not very good stream and alos very less scope except dis u cant get any bits and any stream as min score is 300 to get in bits u can check niit ...

ng29 one month ago

The cut off list varies every year, you better check the cutoff for this year and then decide whether you fit inti BITSAT ornot, you may try at Guru Jambeshwar Hisar, Maharishi...

Soneel Verma one month ago

last year cut-off was 284. so it might be difficult

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »