• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 12 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 11 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
a particle of mass m driven by amachine that delliver a constant power k watt . if the particle starts from rest the force of the particle at time t plzz give full solution

p=FV=K K=mv dv/dt integrate, v2/2=kt/m find v a=dv/dt F= ma= (mk/2t) power half

Nithya 10 months ago

i think the question is incorrect. verify it.

akash 10 months ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i want to design a suitable study plan to revise everything by april 2016...but i need help to design it...pls make a study plan for me

hello student , this is the way you can make your study plan 1. count number of days left in your exam 2. divide them in three equal parts 3. study the subject first in which

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off