• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 3 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 5 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
what course should i prefer to become a hacker

you just visit to this given link u will get answer of all ur quaries

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
sir my AIR is 2867.so wht shud i opt new iits or old iits

You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
  img

Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
  img
how force and displacement are opposite in direction

An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...

Neeti 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off