Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 23 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...

Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
last year question paper of ipu

You can have it from arihant pub offline book...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »