There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .
my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?
harsh 5 months ago
yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.
AKSHAY SHARMA 5 months ago
sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits
Nicho priyatham 5 months ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.
If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
Abhishek Kumar 5 months ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?
Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details