FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what could i do to improve my test result because after to many hard work i could not able to score well and condition of maths is worse.

Math is a subject that requires different approch from other subjects. You see math is all based on practice and regularity. IF you are regular in studying maths and practice adequate...

shubham sharda 23 days ago

PRACTICE MORE NUMBER OF PROBLEMS.REFER RD SHARMA FOR MATHS.CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 29 days ago
sdf

The value of x-y x-y when x=2 & y= -2

Substitute the values of x and y in the expression 2-(-2) 2-(-2) =2-(-2) 2+2 =2-(-2) 4 =2-(16) =2-16 =-14...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

parthasarathy 6 months ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

Both are good choose the one that interests u

needhelp 10 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 26 days ago
View all Questions »