Can we start preparing IIT from class 12

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes suyash ,,,,,

you can start for preparing IIT from 12th even , as we say its late then never .But the only difference it will make 

now in 12th you have to manage both your board preparation as well as give some time to IIT-JEE  as well...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
Sir, Among iiit sricity(ece) and gitam(civil),cbit hyderabad (civil),jntu vizianagaram (civil)..which is the best?i’m more intersted in civil than ece...but my parents are advicing to take...

I would suggest you to go for ece as ece has better placement and job opprtunity. Civil in good colleges like IITs give ou a good career...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir i hav hcv doubt of page 163 q 50 55 5657 64

Hii Asking doubts is good but it will be better if you also provide the source from where you have asked n specify it if it is from ASKIITIANS module. .. . . .. . .Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

this doubts are from hc verma page 163 q 55 57 58 64

Arnab Biswas one month ago
View all Questions »