ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

With 190 marks in SC category kindly tell me whether I will get admission for the following iits for EE, Mechanical Branches?

IIT KGP , EE, Mechanical

IIT Kanpur, EE, Mechanical

IIT, Mumbai, Mechanical, EE

IIT, Delhi, Mechanical, EE

IIT, Madras, Mechanical, EE

Kindly give me order of preference for councelling.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda,

Surely u will get admission in ur favourite branch!!!!

During councelling, u must give priority to Delhi, then Mumbai, then Kanpur, then Madras, then Kharagpur!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85% in cbse board exams.....category-sc askiitians rank predictor is showing my predicted AIR- 57886 is this rank more or less correctly predicted? if not...

i check it at another site and get your rank b/w 41000-53000 .approve if useful

ankit goyal 18 days ago

resonance’s rank predictor is not crrct.the ranks they r showing r the ranks without board marks.i dont thnk 41000-53000 ranks has been shown by resonance coz there predicted rank is in...

Arijit Saha 18 days ago

rank u see is for general category .i send u a link, pl check it.[ resonance.ac.in/jee-main-answer-key-solutions/jee-main-2015-rank-predictor.php] . u get your rank via yor mail. approve if...

ankit goyal 18 days ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
View all Questions »