Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

With 190 marks in SC category kindly tell me whether I will get admission for the following iits for EE, Mechanical Branches?

IIT KGP , EE, Mechanical

IIT Kanpur, EE, Mechanical

IIT, Mumbai, Mechanical, EE

IIT, Delhi, Mechanical, EE

IIT, Madras, Mechanical, EE

Kindly give me order of preference for councelling.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda,

Surely u will get admission in ur favourite branch!!!!

During councelling, u must give priority to Delhi, then Mumbai, then Kanpur, then Madras, then Kharagpur!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
Respected Sir, If one gets a rank between 900 to 1000 in JEE Advance, which IIT & which branch he may get.
Dear Student, 900 to 1000 is good AIR and you can definately get the core branches in few older IITs. Best of Luck for your preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have been having problesm studying and remembering Chemistry! Wat should I do to make chemistry equallly strong like Math and Physics?
Hello Purav Parekh, You should need to select topics and questions that they are going to prepare. First read with full cocentration. Then Practise if any chemical equations are there....
Gaddam Chethan 7 days ago
are the opening and closing ranks given according to category?
It is available on the official website of jee.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
all are according to CRL for reservation categories, they have seperate opening and closing ranks plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
yes it is categorywise and u can simply check it on google
navneet 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details