ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am eligible for admission in Old IITs four year B.Tech Course, If I would like to go for M.tech admission,  I want to know which option is the best either to go for B.Tech or M.Tech?  Kindly advise, which is prefereable.  I am confused.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First of all M.tech is a master's degree for which you need to be a gradute prior to applying for the admission in M.tech and if u've already done your graduation which is not B.tech but some other degree like BSc or something like that you should surely go for M.tech and not go for B.tech which would be sort of wasting your time doing under graduation all over again.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 2 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty 6 months ago
how much marks i have to score to get a rank of around 200 in jee advanced

for abt 200 rank you should score- 265

sachin sinha 5 months ago

you must acro arround 320 out of 360 at least 90%

bhartesh tandon 5 months ago
I am living in delhi and if i get admission in iit delhi through jee advanced then can i have hostel stay or not as i am living in delhi

Preference is given to the outsiders, but you should stay in hostel, living in technical atmosphere impacts more in student life...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Sir I want to stay in hostel so i am asking can i get hostel and is there is any rule that delhi students cannot stay in hostel

Ankit Paliwal one month ago
View all Questions »