Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

What is Nano Technology?  Kindly tell me about this subject and future prospectus.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey manda,

Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from extensions of conventional device physics to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, from developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale to investigating whether we can directly control matter on the atomic scale.

it covers various aspects of future design and technology as

1 Fundamental nanoscience

2 Nanomaterials 

2.1 Fullerenes and carbon forms  2.2 Nanoparticles and colloids

3 Nanomedicine

4 Molecular self-assembly

5 Nanoelectronics  5.1 Molecular electronics  5.2 Nanolithography

6 Molecular nanotechnology

7 Nano technology Devices  7.1 Microscopes and other devices

8 Institutions and corporations

9 Inventions in nanotechnology research

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear...

KALYAN 4 months ago

Dear Ammulu, Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see...

vannala shivanand 4 months ago

Dear Ammulu, If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
will i can get Nit at rank 119875

If you are obc then in the 2 nd round If sc/st then in 3 rd round if general then maybe in the spot round but not a good branch.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?

Its result is availbale on the main page of josaa2015.in. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off