ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is Nano Technology?  Kindly tell me about this subject and future prospectus.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey manda,

Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from extensions of conventional device physics to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, from developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale to investigating whether we can directly control matter on the atomic scale.

it covers various aspects of future design and technology as

1 Fundamental nanoscience

2 Nanomaterials 

2.1 Fullerenes and carbon forms  2.2 Nanoparticles and colloids

3 Nanomedicine

4 Molecular self-assembly

5 Nanoelectronics  5.1 Molecular electronics  5.2 Nanolithography

6 Molecular nanotechnology

7 Nano technology Devices  7.1 Microscopes and other devices

8 Institutions and corporations

9 Inventions in nanotechnology research

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 29 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 25 days ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 13 days ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
is it possible to get bits hyderabad mechanical for 319 score?

yes, last yearB.E.(Hons.): Mechanical BITS Hyderabad closed at a score of 308. lets see where it goes this year.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago

Wait for the disclosure of cutoff list, check it out and make sure whether you are in or out...if you could not make it there, i can recommend you to try at – Birla Inst of Tech., Patna...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
View all Questions »