ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is Nano Technology?  Kindly tell me about this subject and future prospectus.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey manda,

Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from extensions of conventional device physics to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, from developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale to investigating whether we can directly control matter on the atomic scale.

it covers various aspects of future design and technology as

1 Fundamental nanoscience

2 Nanomaterials 

2.1 Fullerenes and carbon forms  2.2 Nanoparticles and colloids

3 Nanomedicine

4 Molecular self-assembly

5 Nanoelectronics  5.1 Molecular electronics  5.2 Nanolithography

6 Molecular nanotechnology

7 Nano technology Devices  7.1 Microscopes and other devices

8 Institutions and corporations

9 Inventions in nanotechnology research

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when is jee main 2015 all india ranks going to be declared

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 5 days ago

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 5 days ago

ok got it and thanks

Mohit Kumar 5 days ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 7 days ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 7 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 5 days ago
in an intrinsic semiconductor band gap is 1.2eV then ratio of number of charge carriers at 600K and 300K is

Hope you understand the solution

Adarsh one month ago

Please approve if the above answer is correct.

Adarsh one month ago

Pl

Adarsh one month ago
I want to know how much portion is over in Askiitians AIPMT batch 2017

We are working on it. You pls register for free demo...., I would be there...SAURABH SIR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir, what is the average and maximum salary package offered to mathematics and computing students at IIT Kharagpur?

You can refer to college’s placement cell website for detailed information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
View all Questions »