Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

What is Engineering Physics?  What are the chances for future prospectus for this branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey manda ...

EP is meant to provide a more thorough grounding in applied physics of any area chosen by the student (such as optics, nanotechnology, microfabrication, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control theory, aerodynamics, energy or solid-state physics.

It covers the following vast aspects of technology applications and it leads to vast zone of research as well:

Accelerator physics, Acoustics, Agrophysics, Analog Electronics, Force microscopy and imaging, Ballistics, Biophysics, Communication Physics, Computational physics, Control Theory, Digital Electronics, Econophysics, Fiber Optics, Fluid dynamics, Geophysics, Laser physics, Medical physics, Metrological Physics, Microfluidics, Nanotechnology, Nondestructive testing, Nuclear engineering, Nuclear technology, Optics, Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, Plasma physics, Quantum electronics, Semiconductor physics and devices, Soil Physics, Solid state physics, Space physics, Spintronics, Superconductors.Vehicle dynamics

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 28 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered for aipmt to crack aipmt how I should study? Plz help me

See 11 th syllabus is very important if you are concerned for entrance exams because in exams like AIPMT even a single question can boom up your rank or get you down if you attempt it wrong....
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago

Dear student It depends when are you going to write the AIPMT exam this year or next. If you are giving paper this year then revise key points of all the chapters and do a minimum of 50...
  img
Bhavya 29 days ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 7 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 5 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off