Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

What is Engineering Physics?  What are the chances for future prospectus for this branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey manda ...

EP is meant to provide a more thorough grounding in applied physics of any area chosen by the student (such as optics, nanotechnology, microfabrication, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control theory, aerodynamics, energy or solid-state physics.

It covers the following vast aspects of technology applications and it leads to vast zone of research as well:

Accelerator physics, Acoustics, Agrophysics, Analog Electronics, Force microscopy and imaging, Ballistics, Biophysics, Communication Physics, Computational physics, Control Theory, Digital Electronics, Econophysics, Fiber Optics, Fluid dynamics, Geophysics, Laser physics, Medical physics, Metrological Physics, Microfluidics, Nanotechnology, Nondestructive testing, Nuclear engineering, Nuclear technology, Optics, Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, Plasma physics, Quantum electronics, Semiconductor physics and devices, Soil Physics, Solid state physics, Space physics, Spintronics, Superconductors.Vehicle dynamics

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?

aparna one month ago

HI APARNA PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...

If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...

Rahul Dhiman one month ago

@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?

Sachin Prasad one month ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off