Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

For Mechanical Branch, plz give old iits preference order?  With 190 marks  in IIT-JEE2011  can I get  into old IIts in Mechanical Branch?  I belongs to SC Category. Plz..................answer soon......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 7 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 7 months ago
how to avoid fear about jeemains give me some instructions

See, JEE MAins is just a Piece of cake for you if you stick to the basic fundamentals of the chapter, I am going to give a a task from today onwards. Whenever you start a topic whether in...
  img
Suraj Prasad 23 days ago

hello, careful with your helth but don’t disturb about feaver.do meditation every morning.consult doctor and take capcels...........................................................all the...

raj kumar 22 days ago
im expecting 230-240 in jee mains paper2. will i get nit?

Yes sure you will get NIT. Bestof Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

hello, you definitely get nit my friend.don’t figure about this.concetrate on studies. ….….….….….….….….all the best.....................................................

raj kumar 22 days ago
Sir I got AIR 7000 in JEE paper 2 and belong to OBC category. I am getting planning course from MANIT Bhopal. Should I opt for it or prepare for next year? Say for architecture from IITs or ...

You can wait for further rounds so that you can get a good branch in the same institute or any other NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
sir my jee main rank is 35977in GN while 8737 in BC sir should i get iiit gwalior

Perhaps your category rank may help you get in at IIIT Gwalior, but for the sake of surity, I recommend that you must visit the official website of jeemains and go through the counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off