DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My IIT-JEE 2011 expected marks are 190.  In IIT Kharagpur, Kanpur which branch am I eligible?  I belongs to SC Category.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda,

U r eligible for both mech. & elec. branches in any IIT.., if u r a SC candidate!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 24 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 days ago
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
If i am getting computer science in both dtu and nsit and my rank in jee advance is near 4300, so sir what do you suggest should be the best option, i.e, joining iit with a core branch or...

If you are having 4300 in JEE ADV...than go for IITs... You may get CSE in lower IITs, Electrical engg or Electronics integrated.. GO FOR IITs,,,,
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sorry sir i got a bit mixed up with words. i meant to say that should opt for courses like mining, geophysics etc in the old iits or a cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia one month ago

thank you sir for your kind answer, but what do you suggest sir that should i take up a core branch in the older iits or take cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia one month ago
View all Questions »