Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My IIT-JEE 2011 expected marks are 190.  In IIT Kharagpur, Kanpur which branch am I eligible?  I belongs to SC Category.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manda,

U r eligible for both mech. & elec. branches in any IIT.., if u r a SC candidate!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 3 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...

Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...

Soneel Verma one year ago

just wait for second round

rakesh one year ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 6 months ago
Sir I have got 14562 rank in ipucet can I get ch bp govt. Engg college.

Hii the chances are less but you must go for counseling . You never know what turn of events will happen and you might get seat in your dream college
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Student,Kindly visit the official website of IPU and get he requisite information regarding counselling schedule and result of CET and accordingly you may get to know which institution ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

it will be better if you apply for roorkee college of engineering. you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering. this college got best placement award since 2 years by indian...

Amit Kumar Singh 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off