Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

sir , im from sc category and i got chem-36, phy-41, maths-45 marks can i eligible to qualify iit???if yes then my average rank? 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI one month ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS FOR JEE MAINS PAPER – 1?

first of all you should know weightage of the mathematics in jee.you can choose simplest method for doing problems in exam.you should know important topics in mathes for jee.you can solve...

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

First u should concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn concepts & practice well.u will...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hello Kumar you learn very clearly every thing concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
Please explain how to manage time when writing exam?

You can read the questions ready which is easier at the time of reading time. Then when the exam starts you can write the ones you know. Don’t waste time thinking about a particular...

ANAMIKA S KUMAR 2 months ago

whem you are writing a exam , firstly how many questions you know ,notice the question and write that which question do you very well .you have complete that questions , remaning questions...

hemanth 2 months ago

Dear Mahesh Babu, In exam you have to write the answer the questions which you know.And you have to write the answers for how many marks thats enough.Don’t write extra matter in the...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off