Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir , im from sc category and i got chem-36, phy-41, maths-45 marks can i eligible to qualify iit???if yes then my average rank? 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 26 days ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example

hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami one year ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university

UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

It depends upon for which course you are looking for, In B.Tech AMITY and LPU are very good. AMITY has awesome Study and LPU provides best platform to enhance your talent and improve...

Rahul Dhiman 2 months ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off