DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   sir , im from sc category and i got chem-36, phy-41, maths-45 marks can i eligible to qualify iit???if yes then my average rank? 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R one month ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 3 months ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta 3 months ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir i am student of class 12 and i am totally screwed up with my school and institute so sir i need help of how study for boards and class 12 thank you

Dear Student, Make the habbit of reading the book before/after the chapter being tought in the class. Solve the exercise given in the booklet completely. Make the proper time table for your...
  img
Vijay Mukati 18 days ago

Thanks Sir

Shivang Chaubey 18 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers