Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

I am interested in Mechanical, EE.  My expected marks in IIT JEE 190  belongs to SC category.  Please tell me the in which IITs, I am eligible to get seat with this marks?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Based on your reservation and marks your are eligible in any old iit (which include iit-mumbai, iit-chennai, iit-kharagpur, iit-delhi, iit-kanpur, iit-guwahati, iit-roorkee, etc.). Additionally you are also eligible in iit-ropar, iit-bhubhaneshwar, iit-gandhinagar, iit-hyderabad, iit-patna, etc.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
WHICH BOOK IS THE BEST FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCE TO SCORE 200 ,ARKS PLZZZ TELL MEEE

@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.

Saloni Sharma 25 days ago
I have got 112 in JEE Mains and 93.8% in boards. Which good colleges cai I get? Will I get any NIT? I am GEneral category

Dear Students, there are some chances for you to get at an NIT, but if you visit the official website of any nearby NIT or to visit the particular NIT that you wish to get and there you...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi bishwajeet you should use askiitians branch and college predictor to get answer to your query. please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html...

SAHIL 2 months ago
I have purchased askiitians self study pakage for aipmt and aiims but i need something extra so with which diatence learning program I should go aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? this is for ...

Dear student, I would suggest you to take classroom program with askiitians where in you take live and interactive classes with expert faculties... in Allen and aakash dip is just spplying...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
i come under general category .my jee main 2016 marks are 110 and board expected marks are above 89 % .so which in which colleges i will get admission?

Although your score in board or JEE is not that pleasing but getting into an NIT may be a distant possibility, but there is no dearth of reputed and well-to-do institutions these days,...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

With this score and board percentage I don’t think you would get any NIT as you belong to genral category. Better try next year or apply for private institutes that accept JEE score for...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago

YOU CN EXPECT A GOOD NIT BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SEAT LIKE COMPUTER,CIVIL AND MECHANICAL. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A GOOD COLLEGE LIKE NIT JALANDHAR {TEXTILE BRANCH},NIT AGARTALA{...

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off