DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am interested in Mechanical, EE.  My expected marks in IIT JEE 190  belongs to SC category.  Please tell me the in which IITs, I am eligible to get seat with this marks?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Based on your reservation and marks your are eligible in any old iit (which include iit-mumbai, iit-chennai, iit-kharagpur, iit-delhi, iit-kanpur, iit-guwahati, iit-roorkee, etc.). Additionally you are also eligible in iit-ropar, iit-bhubhaneshwar, iit-gandhinagar, iit-hyderabad, iit-patna, etc.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...

All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
  img
Avinash one month ago
is Objective Physics - Vol. 1 and Vol.2 for Medical Entrance Examinations is enough for aipmt and wbjee’s physics?

Yes it would be very helpfull. I would like to suggest you the GRB Batla and sons publications books. Try that, if you can...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Yes along with it please do problems of ncert also.

Adarsh 2 months ago

of course

grenade 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!