Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am interested in Mechanical, EE.  My expected marks in IIT JEE 190  belongs to SC category.  Please tell me the in which IITs, I am eligible to get seat with this marks?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Based on your reservation and marks your are eligible in any old iit (which include iit-mumbai, iit-chennai, iit-kharagpur, iit-delhi, iit-kanpur, iit-guwahati, iit-roorkee, etc.). Additionally you are also eligible in iit-ropar, iit-bhubhaneshwar, iit-gandhinagar, iit-hyderabad, iit-patna, etc.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha 8 days ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 2 months ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?
Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
Avinash 3 months ago
To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .
my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?
harsh 3 months ago
yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits
Nicho priyatham 3 months ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do
dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder … wishes
alisha 2 months ago
dude, everone wan
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details