ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am expecting to get about 340 marks in iitjee 2011,what rank should i expect?Has the iit declared measures to be taken for 2-3 wrong questions in mathematics?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192

plz approve if it is helpful...

3 years ago

u r under 200 

and iit has not taken any action till now

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

4x + 3y =2 y= (2-4x)/3 Centre will be of the form ( a, (2-4a)/3 ) Find the distance of this point from 2 lines given and equate as both the lines are touching, distance will be radius. Get...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 7 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 7 months ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 5 days ago
What is the procedure to apply for Masters (via part time) in C.S in IIT Madras? I see that there is option for External/Part time option in their website but no clear admission procedure.

You must be a sponsored candidate by the organization in which you are working........................................................and for rest, check the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
how much marks should be obtained in jee mains 2015 to get IIIT alahabad

Hi Student, For IIITA you need JEE Mains Rank approx 9K. For this rank you have to score around 230 in Mains and 90% in CBSE. For Rajasthan board 180 in mains 82% in Boards. Now you can...
  img
Harishwar 13 days ago

Hii You need to get rank between 2500-3000 in order to get in IIIT Allahabad in JEE MAIN 2015. for which you need to score 60% – 70% of the total marks.
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
what should i opt for if i have a choice between metullargical science in iit mumbai and computer science in bits pilani (pilani campus) as for future prospects (good placements and package)...

Hello Student, The choice purely depends on your interest only. But let me tell you that BITS pilani is also very reputed college and has BITS pilani Computer science branch has shown some...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank you sir for your pleasing response.

Utkarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions »