DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am expecting to get about 340 marks in iitjee 2011,what rank should i expect?Has the iit declared measures to be taken for 2-3 wrong questions in mathematics?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192

plz approve if it is helpful...

4 years ago

u r under 200 

and iit has not taken any action till now

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 12 days ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest

M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
I have appeared for the b.arch examination of JEE MAINS. I have scored 190, my CRL is 36814 and SC RANK is 2341. Which rank is considered during admission? I searched the CSAB site for...

There is no such kind of considerations in seat allotment.WHatever you have mentioned 3k to 8k is the AIR but not the category ones. The ranks mentioned in CSAB are AIR for all candidate...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Let me make it clear to you that at the time of allocation of seats just AIR is considered and category rank is meant for relaxation,......You better visit the official website of Jeemains...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 5 years ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
View all Questions »