DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am a student of class xi . I have heard that there would be a common entrance test and some weightage would be given to marks in 12th. I want to get into iit so how should I prepare for it with changing pattern????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since you are now in class xith, it is high time you prepare for iit as board exams will be one year later so you can completely dedicate yourself studying for iit-jee, just bunk school as getting high marks in your school will not be of much use and take out of time to study for atleast 10 to 16 hours a day. However do not miss your school practicals as the past few years has seen a rise int he no. of question asked in experimental physics and experimental chemistry in JEE & AIEEE and this trend is likely to continue. When you get to XIIth do try attending school frequently if not daily as the board papers are often predictable and the school teachers have a good idea about their pattern, also try to give a reading of the chapter from NCERT before it is taught in class. Xiith chapters are more scoring than xiith and unlike Xith the board chapters of xiith have more relevance than that in xith. Also remember that you can always appear for jee second time but boards only once. What policy JEE will adopt might be revealed this year IF they give weightage to XIIth marks you should go  for the boards as you can always give jee next year( i got 94.6% in boards and i knew i was safe and i gave jee again and i m scorin real good) and if not forget boards and study for jee. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman one month ago
how to start revising 11 th if some concepts are not clear?

Dear Student, Start studying the chapters in which you are weak and make the proper notes of that chapters. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago

Go to the simple approach.. http://www.askiitians.com/revision-notes/
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh one year ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat one year ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.

It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details