ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am a student of class xi . I have heard that there would be a common entrance test and some weightage would be given to marks in 12th. I want to get into iit so how should I prepare for it with changing pattern????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since you are now in class xith, it is high time you prepare for iit as board exams will be one year later so you can completely dedicate yourself studying for iit-jee, just bunk school as getting high marks in your school will not be of much use and take out of time to study for atleast 10 to 16 hours a day. However do not miss your school practicals as the past few years has seen a rise int he no. of question asked in experimental physics and experimental chemistry in JEE & AIEEE and this trend is likely to continue. When you get to XIIth do try attending school frequently if not daily as the board papers are often predictable and the school teachers have a good idea about their pattern, also try to give a reading of the chapter from NCERT before it is taught in class. Xiith chapters are more scoring than xiith and unlike Xith the board chapters of xiith have more relevance than that in xith. Also remember that you can always appear for jee second time but boards only once. What policy JEE will adopt might be revealed this year IF they give weightage to XIIth marks you should go  for the boards as you can always give jee next year( i got 94.6% in boards and i knew i was safe and i gave jee again and i m scorin real good) and if not forget boards and study for jee. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 27 days ago
I scored 293 in BITSAT 2015. What are my chances in BITS PL/GOA/HYD campuses?

No chance in BITS PILANI.. BITS HYDERABAD – Chemical and civil > or Electronics and Instrumentation (may be) BITS GOA – Chemical> Manufacturing > may be EI... Good Luck...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Thank you for your quick revert! 2014 cutoff for any B.E course across branches were 294. Sir, do you expect cut-off will be lower this year? For 293 score, will I atleast get M.Sc(Hons)...

Chandra Mohan Mummachi 6 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »