Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am really confused among the books in market for iit jee. Are HC verma or resnick andhalliday worth buying. Can you give me list or corresponding link for reliable reference books

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

H.c. verma is bst book for preparing for physics for iit-jee nd a also for making your concepts........For chemistry o.p. tandon nd for maths as s.l. loney, hall n knight , vectors nd 3d geometry nd i.a. maron...If u want o see more book or wnt to sure about buying all of them then u shud 1st view askiitians inportant books column.......

5 years ago

Yes, H.C.VERMA is best for iit.

CHEMISTRY-PHYSICAL-P.BAHADUR

ORGANIC-SOLOMON,MARRISON & BOYD

INORGANIC-O.P.AGARWAL

MATHS- S.L.LONEY,R.D.SHARMA,A.DAS GUPTA  

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 11 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
my jee mains score is 164 and 89.8% in cbse board .i am a general candidate which colleges and branches i can get from this.

Dear Friend, did you check your rank using any rank predictor device like the one by askiitians, if not then check it and if you stand somewhere then you may be able to get a seat at lower...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

please make a visit on following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off