Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

do u think it would work if i drop and prepare for iit jee 2012 and please tell me which coaching institue is better FIITJEE south delhi or KOTA?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

it would depend on ur intelligence and talent. analyse it properly by taking different tests in which ur application skills are tested. if ur results are satisfactory, then u may try in 2012. if not go for aieee or cet or other exams that offer lots of seats(though not comparable to iits).

coming to ur 2nd question, i recommend bansal classes, rather than fiitjee. the fiitjee has less percentage selection in CLASSROOM COACHING than bansal classes. Further, if u are so interested to get into iits that u are ready to attend coaching for 12 hours a day go to narayana. however i don't recommend it as it is going to be extremely strenuous.

5 years ago

well it depends on u that whether  u want 2 prepare 4 iit-jee or not.....If u hav confidence in urself beleive in urself u can do nethng.....

Coming 2 ur 2nd question delhi has many gud institutes.....But as compare 2 delhi Kota too hav so many gud institutions such as bansal classes,resonance,allen,vibeant ne many other.....It depends on u whether u wnt 2 do it frm kota or delhi....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 21 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one year ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one year ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
I WANT TO BECOME QUANTUM PHYSICIST ,SO WHICH BRANCH OF ENGINEERING SHOULD I TAKE?

If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?

Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...

SAHIL 3 months ago
i am securing 400000 rank. can i eligible for admission in NIT

@ biswajeet No, u cannot take admission in nit with this rank . and if there are some catagory attached to your name , then u might give it a try , go for iiit if they can take as vacant...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

I am sorry to say but it is not possible to get into NITs with this rank. So, it would be better that you should try for some state colleges or some private colleges.

Mukund Khandelwal 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off