ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

do u think it would work if i drop and prepare for iit jee 2012 and please tell me which coaching institue is better FIITJEE south delhi or KOTA?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

it would depend on ur intelligence and talent. analyse it properly by taking different tests in which ur application skills are tested. if ur results are satisfactory, then u may try in 2012. if not go for aieee or cet or other exams that offer lots of seats(though not comparable to iits).

coming to ur 2nd question, i recommend bansal classes, rather than fiitjee. the fiitjee has less percentage selection in CLASSROOM COACHING than bansal classes. Further, if u are so interested to get into iits that u are ready to attend coaching for 12 hours a day go to narayana. however i don't recommend it as it is going to be extremely strenuous.

3 years ago

well it depends on u that whether  u want 2 prepare 4 iit-jee or not.....If u hav confidence in urself beleive in urself u can do nethng.....

Coming 2 ur 2nd question delhi has many gud institutes.....But as compare 2 delhi Kota too hav so many gud institutions such as bansal classes,resonance,allen,vibeant ne many other.....It depends on u whether u wnt 2 do it frm kota or delhi....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 5 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 7 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 7 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 11 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 11 months ago
To Most Respected Tutors and site hosting team. I am in a doubt how to preapare for my brother who is doing his 10 th in CBSE syllabus. His willingness is to join FIIT. Is this choice really...

In order to clear jee exam one has to a lot of hardwork.quality of teachers is just a bonus if you are able to devote 3-4 everyday after schools and tuitions one is able to get good rank in...

sumer virk one month ago

First, I would like to Thank you for the reply. Can you please suggest any author or any site to initiate my brother to study for his own. Also i do believe in the point that scoring in the...

Vivek one month ago
View all Questions »