DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Under Which Rank I Should Be to Get Admission In IITs with CS Branch? How Many Marks or What Rank I Should Target To Get Computer Science In a Reputated IIT? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ronak

u have to get 380 and above marks

and below 150 rank for CS Branch in reputation IITies

Thank you

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

preparatory courses is of one year duration and after completing it, the students are offered direct admission to the already allotted undergraduate course. For more detail regarding it....
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Preparatory courses are offered to students in IIts to make the students fit for the engg. courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then these seats are filled under these courses. the...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
Sir, does CSE branch at IIT(IIT guwahati in particular) show less scope for a good public sector job.. In the sense that IES exam consists only core branch subjects? If not then can you...

No, Their are many PSUs, like ISRO, DEL etc which hires freshers every year periodically from the CSE branch also. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago
Why some students are saying on web that they got some college in the mock seat allocation of josaa but there is no such results on the official web of josaa?

Kindly ignore rumours, if you really want to explore the genuine picture of allocation of seats in various institutions then visit the official website of JEE Mains, find out the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
View all Questions »