ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Under Which Rank I Should Be to Get Admission In IITs with CS Branch? How Many Marks or What Rank I Should Target To Get Computer Science In a Reputated IIT? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ronak

u have to get 380 and above marks

and below 150 rank for CS Branch in reputation IITies

Thank you

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 9 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
I have got 186 marks in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards 2015 and 289 in bitsat 2015. Which college forms should I fill to get admission? Which is the best college where I can get...

You have bright chances of getting admission in any of the reputed institutions...keep visiting websites of NITs, IITs and certain other reputed colleges/universities to check out the cutoff...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

Well, ok it was a misunderstanding, yes...you are rigfht one has to do well in advanced first to be into an IIT...Good luck

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

IIT kharagpur? How can I get there without doing well in advanced?

Shagun Kala yesterday
i got 125 in jee main and 90% in state board is there any chance for nit?

without category chances are rare but you should not miss counselling. You may get a good government collage.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago

Very well said go for a government college or try at some reputed private college/university. these days there are many a good institutions which are doing very well in the field of qualityy...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
gitam vizaq expected branch for 5k rank

It could be around CHEMICAL or CIVIL, rest depends....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Check out the cut off list at official website, if it is done over there , well and good otherwise look for another better option like -JSS academy of tech. edu. Noida, Guru Janbeshwar Uni....

Soneel Verma 6 days ago
View all Questions »