Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

In normal conditions should i use mole method or POAC method to solve problems ? If not when should i apply POAC ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always safe to use mole method. One should apply POAC(principle of atomic conservation) only when it is mentioned in the question that the no. of atoms of such and such elements are conserved during a given reactions, however in such question mole method can be also applied. The one advantage of POAC is that the question can be solved very quickly but one should rely on this method only when one is adapt in reading between the lines.

"Hence POAC should only be applied when it is mentioned in the question that the the no. of moles of such and such element is conserved or it is given that the reactant is completely converted into product or any statement implying the former".

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
if speed is zero den will d acceleration be zero??

No it not happens in case of motion under gravity. Suppose a body thrown upwards come into momentarly rest after some time. At that point its velocity for a moment is zero but acceleration...

Carmel Emmanuel 4 months ago
How to prepare for the bank and other competitive exams if i have less time?

you have to prepare easy and most important chapter.you have less time not to prepare new chapter and previous chapters rivision and more practice.do this work definetly you will success...

sudarshan 4 days ago

you have to concentrate on your goal. There is less time so you have to recall what you have studied in the privious so all the best for your future

naresh raju 14 days ago

You have to read many important books and than concetrate on your studies all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 days ago
What is Outsourcing?

Outsourcing referrs to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many large companies now outsource jobs...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off