Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

In normal conditions should i use mole method or POAC method to solve problems ? If not when should i apply POAC ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always safe to use mole method. One should apply POAC(principle of atomic conservation) only when it is mentioned in the question that the no. of atoms of such and such elements are conserved during a given reactions, however in such question mole method can be also applied. The one advantage of POAC is that the question can be solved very quickly but one should rely on this method only when one is adapt in reading between the lines.

"Hence POAC should only be applied when it is mentioned in the question that the the no. of moles of such and such element is conserved or it is given that the reactant is completely converted into product or any statement implying the former".

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Is BIT Mesra a good college for chemical engg.? Are there any further scope to do research? How is the college?
BIT Mesra Ranchi is very good colleges for Chemical engineering,But if u want to do hardcore chemical Engineering,Go for INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY,MUMBAI..Chemical engireeng from that...
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch
RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
whats the difference in syllabus and placements of it and cse which ones better and is mits a good college for engineering in these branch
Full form of MIT please? and the difference is that CSE is preffered more in IT companies, IT is good but if you do it from a very reputed government institute like NIT allahabad otherwise...
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details