Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

In normal conditions should i use mole method or POAC method to solve problems ? If not when should i apply POAC ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always safe to use mole method. One should apply POAC(principle of atomic conservation) only when it is mentioned in the question that the no. of atoms of such and such elements are conserved during a given reactions, however in such question mole method can be also applied. The one advantage of POAC is that the question can be solved very quickly but one should rely on this method only when one is adapt in reading between the lines.

"Hence POAC should only be applied when it is mentioned in the question that the the no. of moles of such and such element is conserved or it is given that the reactant is completely converted into product or any statement implying the former".

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
HOW MANY MARKS REQUIRED TO GET IN IIT BHU ELECTRICAL BRANCH?

Refer the below link and get the idea from there: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...

Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 2 years ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 2 years ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off