ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me one book of Physics , Chemistry and Maths in which all the topics are covered. Please inform me in my mail id i.e. shubhambiswas12@gmail.com

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shubham,

Important Books for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT and DCE Preparation are-----

PHYSICS

Mechanics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
- Resnick and Halliday

Electricity and Magnetism

- Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

Optics

- Physics by H.C. Verma

Modern Physics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

Heat and Waves

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Resnick and Halliday
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
- Nelkon and Parker Advanced Level Physics
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics

CHEMISTRY

Organic Chemistry

- Morrison & Boyd
- Solutions to Morrison Boyd
- Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

Inorganic Chemistry

- NCERT Inorganic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

General Chemistry

- J.D. Lee
- O.P. Aggarwal
- R.C. Mukerjee

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Calculus; Analytic Geometry

- G.N. Berman
- Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- Dr. Gorakh Prasad Co-ordinate Geometry book
- I.A.Maron

Vectors

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Shubham,

you can follow concepts of physics by hc verma or physics by resnic and haliday

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 7 months ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui yesterday

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 2 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 12 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 12 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 9 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »