ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me one book of Physics , Chemistry and Maths in which all the topics are covered. Please inform me in my mail id i.e. shubhambiswas12@gmail.com

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shubham,

Important Books for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT and DCE Preparation are-----

PHYSICS

Mechanics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
- Resnick and Halliday

Electricity and Magnetism

- Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

Optics

- Physics by H.C. Verma

Modern Physics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

Heat and Waves

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Resnick and Halliday
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
- Nelkon and Parker Advanced Level Physics
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics

CHEMISTRY

Organic Chemistry

- Morrison & Boyd
- Solutions to Morrison Boyd
- Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

Inorganic Chemistry

- NCERT Inorganic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

General Chemistry

- J.D. Lee
- O.P. Aggarwal
- R.C. Mukerjee

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Calculus; Analytic Geometry

- G.N. Berman
- Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- Dr. Gorakh Prasad Co-ordinate Geometry book
- I.A.Maron

Vectors

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!

3 years ago

Dear Shubham,

you can follow concepts of physics by hc verma or physics by resnic and haliday

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 days ago
In scientific notation 15,000 x 2,500 = ?

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 17 days ago

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 17 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K 4 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

I have got production engg in IIT D . What is the average package I can expect from this branch ???

Average salaryis about 6-7 lpa and themaximumis around 20 lpa. This is the data for the year 2012.However 2013 saw unexpected decrease in the placements due to recession. Placement...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »