Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Please tell me one book of Physics , Chemistry and Maths in which all the topics are covered. Please inform me in my mail id i.e. shubhambiswas12@gmail.com

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shubham,

Important Books for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT and DCE Preparation are-----

PHYSICS

Mechanics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
- Resnick and Halliday

Electricity and Magnetism

- Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

Optics

- Physics by H.C. Verma

Modern Physics

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

Heat and Waves

- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Resnick and Halliday
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
- Nelkon and Parker Advanced Level Physics
- S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics

CHEMISTRY

Organic Chemistry

- Morrison & Boyd
- Solutions to Morrison Boyd
- Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

Inorganic Chemistry

- NCERT Inorganic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

General Chemistry

- J.D. Lee
- O.P. Aggarwal
- R.C. Mukerjee

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Calculus; Analytic Geometry

- G.N. Berman
- Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- Dr. Gorakh Prasad Co-ordinate Geometry book
- I.A.Maron

Vectors

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear Shubham,

you can follow concepts of physics by hc verma or physics by resnic and haliday

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I qualified to give JEE Advanced. I may not get a good rank for JEE Mains since my boards exam were average. If I didn`t cleared my cut off for Advance, will I get a good NIT, according...

Dear Friend I guess you know well that to get an admission at an NIT one must qualify Jee Mains with good score and the next step is to qualify Jee advanced with again good score to get a...

2016 years ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 8 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately

Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...

SAHIL 2 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off