ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM GETTING AROUND 235-240 MARKS IN JEE 2011 CAN I GET IN MARINE IN ANY OF THE TOP 4 IITS?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

THERE IS A CHANCE......!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 6 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav one month ago
4 boys and 4 girls are to be seated in a line such that no 2 girls are together, find the number of ways. explain me the gap method

is 48 the answer?

varun 5 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 5 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 5 months ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer scholarship...

ng29 2 days ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 3 days ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
View all Questions »