DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

SIR I AM GETTING AROUND 235-240 MARKS IN JEE 2011 CAN I GET IN MARINE IN ANY OF THE TOP 4 IITS?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

THERE IS A CHANCE......!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12 th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to...

Keep in mind that the number of students those who study from any institute and qualify the JEE advanced is comparatively much much higher then those who clear by doing self study. So you...
  img

Stay focused and make a schedule for your study on your own you can divide hours of the day for an individual subjest so that you may pay a justified attention to every subject, else you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...

Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I wanted to study both mechanics and electronics, so which branch I should choose or which branch have both to study ?

In PG there is one course called mechatronics, there you can study but UG level as such there is not any combination. But yes in the 1 st year of UG, there is one course called mechanics...
  img
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details