ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What will be the eligibility of iit-jee 2012? Will a Pcm of 70 and board percentage of 75% be enough to give JEE 2012?

Will it still remain 60%?

The discussions of a single examination for all eng examinations will it be implemented this year itself?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

do not think more about eligibilities ...concentrate in your studies and work hard to crack jee or aieee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 24 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir,i got 194 in bitsat.will i get any branch in it?

u can get B PHARMACY in bits pilani , but its not very good stream and alos very less scope except dis u cant get any bits and any stream as min score is 300 to get in bits u can check niit...

ng29 7 days ago

The cut off list varies every year, you better check the cutoff for this year and then decide whether you fit inti BITSAT ornot, you may try at Guru Jambeshwar Hisar, Maharishi...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago

last year cut-off was 284. so it might be difficult

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago
which is the best option? civil at calicut or ece at surat for air 8696

img
Ashish Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Amruta It totally depend on your choice of stream you want to pursue. Ranking and reputation wise NIT Calicut is way ahead of NIT Surat. Placement wise ECE would give you good diversified...

Amit Kumar 8 months ago
how is NIT DELHI EEE? regarding placement and package ??

This year the first batch passed out, you have to wait to get the data for this as NIT delhi is a new college....
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 8 months ago
View all Questions »