What will be the eligibility of iit-jee 2012? Will a Pcm of 70 and board percentage of 75% be enough to give JEE 2012?

Will it still remain 60%?

The discussions of a single examination for all eng examinations will it be implemented this year itself?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

do not think more about eligibilities ...concentrate in your studies and work hard to crack jee or aieee.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 days ago
What are Important chapters of inorganic chemistry

Classification of element and periodicity in properties General principals and processes of isolation of metals Hydrogen Block elements( Alkali and Alkaline earth metal) Block elements,d and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
Can I know what are the scopes if i do instrumentation and control engineering(ICE) in NIT? What about the income after b.tech from NIT in ICE? I want to do M.tech in ICE in IIT can you say...

A wide range of opportunities are available in both commercial and industrial sectors covering processing, manufacturing, energy supply, mining, electronics, communications, IT, computer...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Which one of the following statements is incorrect ? Answers (a) Tin is extracted by carbon reduction (smelting) (b) Aluminium is extracted by Hall’s process which involves carbon reduction....

Bessemerisation is used for refining iron and not for lead. ...............................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 17 days ago
View all Questions »