What will be the eligibility of iit-jee 2012? Will a Pcm of 70 and board percentage of 75% be enough to give JEE 2012?

Will it still remain 60%?

The discussions of a single examination for all eng examinations will it be implemented this year itself?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

do not think more about eligibilities ...concentrate in your studies and work hard to crack jee or aieee.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 19 days ago

obc

saumya 17 days ago
I have scored a state rank of 4650 in general category... Will I get NIT trichy bu HS quota? What branch?

Yes, you will definitely get seat in NIT TRICHY as per your general category rank. You may get branches like civil,EEE,Instrumetal Eng,Chemical etc in Round 1. if you go for counselling for...
  img
Ramreddy 11 days ago
iam preparing for KVPY 2014 as in SB stream i have taken PCM not BIO but still BIO is in the exam paper so like is it optional to attend bio or it is compulsory

No,Biology for you is optional.The question paper will contain questions of all the 4 sections but you simply need to attend only three(PCM).Best of luck for KVPY. Thanks& Regards Aziz...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »