Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

what books should i follow for iit jee in mathematics ?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Some good mathematics books for IIT JEE Preparation:

ML Khanna or RD Sharma
Tata Mcgraw hiil book
ML khanna or Ad gupt
HALL knoght's algebra book
Arihant series in Maths
5 years ago

Objective RD Sharma and Arihant are good ones

5 years ago

R.D.SHARMA(ALSO OBJ),A.DAS GUPTA,ARIHANT BOOKS

5 years ago

Dear Raunak,

For solving problems and understanding basics

Ø      Higher Algebra, By Hall & Knight (Complex Number, Series & Sequence of this book is very nice.)

Ø      Problems in Calculus of One Variable, By I.A. Maron (Very nice book, one must solve function, Limit & Continuity, Differential, Integral & Definite Integral of this book.)

Ø      Co-ordinate Geometry, By S. L. Loney (Its conic section is very nice. Sometimes even the problem in the Mains is directly from this book. This happened with me.)

Ø      Plane Trigonometry Part I, By S. L. Loney

Ø      Vectors & 3-D Geometry, By Arihant Prakashan

Ø      Mathematics, By Tata Macgraw Hill (TMH)

Reference Books: For understanding doubts

Ø      Calculus, By J. Edward 

Ø      Vector, By Shanti Narayan

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 10 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 10 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 10 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi one month ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other ...

nikihilesh one month ago

BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT. KEEP...

SAHIL one month ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL 27 days ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew 27 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off