Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

what books should i follow for iit jee in mathematics ?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Some good mathematics books for IIT JEE Preparation:

ML Khanna or RD Sharma
Tata Mcgraw hiil book
ML khanna or Ad gupt
HALL knoght's algebra book
Arihant series in Maths
5 years ago

Objective RD Sharma and Arihant are good ones

5 years ago

R.D.SHARMA(ALSO OBJ),A.DAS GUPTA,ARIHANT BOOKS

5 years ago

Dear Raunak,

For solving problems and understanding basics

Ø      Higher Algebra, By Hall & Knight (Complex Number, Series & Sequence of this book is very nice.)

Ø      Problems in Calculus of One Variable, By I.A. Maron (Very nice book, one must solve function, Limit & Continuity, Differential, Integral & Definite Integral of this book.)

Ø      Co-ordinate Geometry, By S. L. Loney (Its conic section is very nice. Sometimes even the problem in the Mains is directly from this book. This happened with me.)

Ø      Plane Trigonometry Part I, By S. L. Loney

Ø      Vectors & 3-D Geometry, By Arihant Prakashan

Ø      Mathematics, By Tata Macgraw Hill (TMH)

Reference Books: For understanding doubts

Ø      Calculus, By J. Edward 

Ø      Vector, By Shanti Narayan

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit?? pls suggest

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

SAHIL 26 days ago
A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash one year ago
please explain me the difference between computer science (cs) and computer engineering (ce) at dtu with respect to curriculum,syllabus, course and placements in detail

@ ayush there is no diffrence between the comp sci engg and comp engg in dtu in terms of courses and curriculum . only their names are diffrent as its a iiit delhi . so, comp engg is a new...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, Computer science focuses on foundations of computing including, algorithms, programming languages, theories of computing, artificial intelligence, , and hardware design....

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir/Ma’am i am scoring 390 in NEET Phase 2. i am unable to understand will i be able to get a good college or should i take a drop?

HI AKASH SORRY BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOU TO GET IN A GOOD COLLEGE. AND FOR DECISION OF TAKING DROP OR NOT PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE FIRST OF ALL TAKE A DROP ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU DONOT...

SAHIL 6 days ago

@ spandan with this score getting the medical college is so much difficult , if you are general , otherwise if some catagory are attached on your name , then u will get the seat easily. the ...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

hisorry but your chances of getting a good college are very low. yur marks are very less and also you are a general category student. so you will not get a goo institution with this much...

SAHIL 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off