ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what books should i follow for iit jee in mathematics ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Some good mathematics books for IIT JEE Preparation:

ML Khanna or RD Sharma
Tata Mcgraw hiil book
ML khanna or Ad gupt
HALL knoght's algebra book
Arihant series in Maths
3 years ago

Objective RD Sharma and Arihant are good ones

3 years ago

R.D.SHARMA(ALSO OBJ),A.DAS GUPTA,ARIHANT BOOKS

3 years ago

Dear Raunak,

For solving problems and understanding basics

Ø      Higher Algebra, By Hall & Knight (Complex Number, Series & Sequence of this book is very nice.)

Ø      Problems in Calculus of One Variable, By I.A. Maron (Very nice book, one must solve function, Limit & Continuity, Differential, Integral & Definite Integral of this book.)

Ø      Co-ordinate Geometry, By S. L. Loney (Its conic section is very nice. Sometimes even the problem in the Mains is directly from this book. This happened with me.)

Ø      Plane Trigonometry Part I, By S. L. Loney

Ø      Vectors & 3-D Geometry, By Arihant Prakashan

Ø      Mathematics, By Tata Macgraw Hill (TMH)

Reference Books: For understanding doubts

Ø      Calculus, By J. Edward 

Ø      Vector, By Shanti Narayan

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav 6 days ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
if i get 100 marks in jee 2015 nad 85% in cbse boards 2015 then what will be my rank and expected college ???

Hi students, RAnk and college depends on many factors like ur choice of brach and college and also cut of in year 2015 and also many factors like which IIT and cutoff ..So pls be precise...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
(1) gvk haridwar (2) itggu bilaspur (3) UIET chandigar- MBA+BE (4) CCET chandigar pls tell me about the priority of aforesaid colleges for MECH. ENG.

According to last 3 years data the list can be made as follows.. 1 UIET chandigar- MBA+BE 2 CCET chandigar 3 itggu bilaspur 4 gvk haridwar thanks ….
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »