DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi Sir,

I have jsut finished by X std and want to begin with my preparation of IIT JEE. People in th forum have replied me for my query that i should read NCERT books to begin with my preparation. As i am Matric board, Please clarify should I read NCERT books of X STD before X1 books

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Vignesh I would also suggest you to clear your basics for the prparation of IIT JEE for this NCERT is a best book.

4 years ago

Hello Vignesh

NCERT books are good. But not enough to crack the IIT. you should do some extra stuffs also. This website is good .

you can visit some other sites like www.examfear.com for ONLINE mock test for JEE, or www.questionpapers.in for more practice paper. but this site as well as www.examfear.com both are best for you.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy one month ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar one month ago
Sir i have completely solved arihant and disha publication books for bitsat ,solved practice papers from gkp publication, from askiitians website too and previous year papers ..Will it be...

Very great effort... Now you start meditation for 30 minutes everyday and just attempt a last practice paper and count your last score before final score.. All the best
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

is gkp publication nice

akshat 8 days ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 2 days ago
View all Questions »