Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hi Sir,

I have just completed my X Std(Matric Board).
Should I startreading your IIT JEE online Study material to begin with my preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

I would suggest you to first of all read a chapter from NCERT books only than move to  online preparation.

5 years ago

oh ya sure....u can start it..It wil be helffull in ur studies...

plz approve if u like...

5 years ago

First read chapters from NCERT books then refer the study materials it will be easier for you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 28 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 17 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 18 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus

@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?

Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...

@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...

Umakant biswal one month ago

yes why not dear? for chemistry concentate more on ncert for organic as well as inorganic for physical chemistry refer p bahadur book as it is very usefult in iit jee for biology you need...

SAHIL one month ago

hi shreyas you should focus mainly on two books from which you can iit mains easily. first is ncert and second is ncert exemplar. try to solve all the numericals of these books. if you are...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off