FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi Sir,

I have just completed my X Std(Matric Board).
Should I startreading your IIT JEE online Study material to begin with my preparation.

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

I would suggest you to first of all read a chapter from NCERT books only than move to  online preparation.

4 years ago

oh ya sure....u can start it..It wil be helffull in ur studies...

plz approve if u like...

4 years ago

First read chapters from NCERT books then refer the study materials it will be easier for you.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 3 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...

Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.

CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE

AKSHAY SHARMA 15 days ago

NSIT

Hirday 16 days ago
View all Questions »