Hi Sir,

I have just completed my X Std(Matric Board).
Should I startreading your IIT JEE online Study material to begin with my preparation.

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

I would suggest you to first of all read a chapter from NCERT books only than move to  online preparation.

3 years ago

oh ya sure....u can start it..It wil be helffull in ur studies...

plz approve if u like...

3 years ago

First read chapters from NCERT books then refer the study materials it will be easier for you.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 25 days ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 25 days ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 25 days ago
I belong to Andhrapradesh board.My aieee AIR is 2440. I have got cse calicut in the 1 st round counseling. If i go for 2 nd round of counseling is there any chance that i may get cse in nit...

Yes, as per your home state rank the choices are very good. Infact if you see the closing ranks for NIT warangal for CSE branch they are as follows: 1. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »