Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

If we are thorough with the concepts shown in your STUDY MATERIAL, will it do to get a rank between 100 and 500 in IIT, or atleast is a seat in a good IIT guaranteed?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes..u can..

plz approve by clicking yes...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Sir i am totally confuse what to tudy and what is not ? I am not getting what to study and how ? I am not understanding how to make short notes ?AND how to manage time?

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna one month ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin one month ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA one month ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?

You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

no try say yes or no

Damini Parihar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40