Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

If we are thorough with the concepts shown in your STUDY MATERIAL, will it do to get a rank between 100 and 500 in IIT, or atleast is a seat in a good IIT guaranteed?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes..u can..

plz approve by clicking yes...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt

@ bhanu Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , and for that u have to write PG entrance...

I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj