Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

If we are thorough with the concepts shown in your STUDY MATERIAL, will it do to get a rank between 100 and 500 in IIT, or atleast is a seat in a good IIT guaranteed?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes..u can..

plz approve by clicking yes...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 6 days ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am a SC candidate and have secured a category rank of 753. i am getting chemical branch in IIT KANPUR, IIT KHARAGPUR, IIT ROORKE and IIT MADRAS. WHICH IIT has good chemical department....

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT hello CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

raj one month ago

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

SAHIL one month ago
Good evening sir , Can you please tell me the correct explanation for the difference of organic and inorganic compounds ???

@ JEEVA The main difference is in the presence of a carbon atom; organic compounds will contain a carbon atom (and often a hydrogen atom, to form hydrocarbons), while almost all inorganic...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off