DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

If we are thorough with the concepts shown in your STUDY MATERIAL, will it do to get a rank between 100 and 500 in IIT, or atleast is a seat in a good IIT guaranteed?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes..u can..

plz approve by clicking yes...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 21 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 24 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 24 days ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago
i am getting 274 marks in bitsat 2015 . can i get admission into bits for comp. science ? ( there are chances to get adm ? should i apply for adm. or not ?

You have a good chance of getting admission , but getting CS will be tough. Page|1 Degree programme at Pilani Campus Expected Cut-off BITSAT score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 309 B.E.(Hons.):...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

For 274, no chance of Computer science....may be you get nonpreferable branch after 2 nd or 3 rd round of counselling at BITSAT.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

The last year cut off for biits is around 291-293.So there are few percentage of opportunities to be selected,Its better if you try some universities like sastra,LPU,CBIT. So that some of...

tiny one month ago
who elects the president of India?

The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »