DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

im currently in 9th.how do i prepare for this entrance test.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

A couple of hours a day of practising your favourite topics will help you.That will get you going and keep you interested in your goal.Focus is the crucial thing for succeding in these entrance exams.

All the best !!

4 years ago

gr8 to hear it..rahul

that at this early age you are making efforts for your future...

you can go for basic preparation of iit-jee with askiitians or can join a super-league program for iit-jee

and groom yourself in best of understanding and knowledge for IIT-JEE 2015

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 7 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash 21 hours ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy 21 hours ago
today jee gave the mock allotments... according to my rank. i am getting aerospace b.tech in kharagpur.. i can also get integrated dual degree in madras and kharagpur.. probably.. which is...

Dear students, Which branch you are getting in Madras and KHaragpur. If not core then Prefer aerospace in Kgp. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Dear Student, If going for higher studies then only prefer integrated course. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

correction-i am gettin aerospace itself in integrated in madras n aerspace b.tech in kharagpur.

chirag 24 days ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?

Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam ...

I will suggest you to look the eligibility critera for the same from the askIITians website or official website of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

My suggestion for you is to put up your quaeries regarding KVPY on official websites of leading institutions providing coachibng for KVPY or simply google out details about the syllabus,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
View all Questions »