DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

im currently in 9th.how do i prepare for this entrance test.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

A couple of hours a day of practising your favourite topics will help you.That will get you going and keep you interested in your goal.Focus is the crucial thing for succeding in these entrance exams.

All the best !!

4 years ago

gr8 to hear it..rahul

that at this early age you are making efforts for your future...

you can go for basic preparation of iit-jee with askiitians or can join a super-league program for iit-jee

and groom yourself in best of understanding and knowledge for IIT-JEE 2015

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one month ago
is your branch predictor correct or is it just like the rank predictor?

Yes it is trustworthy, if have any doubt then it is recomended that you may visit the official website of Jee Mains and find out your stature there, and moreover the result is out and you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Having trouble in Permutation and combinations and mechanics, can anybody plzz offer me some tips and solutions, i m in 12 th std now, how much hours should i study from now onwards to...

try tewani for maths …..bt whichevr book you choose ..du clear ur doubts in coaching or in ur class........it ll be very beneficial............and as from my point of view no. of hours dont ...

alisha one month ago

Thank you !!!!

Sarang Patil one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question