Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
how to prepare for g.k part for 2016 aiims exam? please send me preparation tips

Dear student, Read newspaper for current affairs and also read mcqs from some good books... lke names of authors, books, scientists, ministry, countries and capitals, places in world, dates...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

tips read newspaper daily.watch a news show daily sites like sscadda have gk capsules on a particular day before exam read current topics from internet prefer sites like gkdaily,sscadda...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
anybody there?? Read Delivered 12:39 pm I want to ask that is it necessary to take cs in 11th as an optional subject if u want to become a software developer through iit Read Delivered...

Dear Student, to my mind taking CS as one of the subjects is ultimately going to help you only in any and every regard, because you will be able to get a basic foundation laid in the same...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago

HI YASH I HAVE NOT READ ANY SUCH THING THAT IT IS NECESARY TO TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER THN SURELY YOU SHOULD TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT....

SAHIL 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off