DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
will there be spot round this year?

Spot round is held if there are any vacant seats left after the couselling. So this totally depends.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

The most deserving students get seats in first three rounds otherwise if some vacant seats are left then only fourth or subsequently spot rounds are conducted to fill vacant seats, you may...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago
i am a resident of mp. i have also applied for DTU ,Delhi . if i am likely to get an admission at both the colleges (DTU , SGSITS) , what should i opt for , if i have filled in CSE at?????

Prefer DTU_CSE.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

DTU stands atop in comparison with any other institution, and you must ask yourself whether you are happy with this allottment, if yes, then go ahead and if not then try visiting some other ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 3 months ago

Try to concentrate on reasoning also because there may be atleast 20 questions.Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in chemistry,maths,physics. so it will save your time

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »