ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, My daughter got 120 marks in JEE mains and 971/1000 in Telangana Intermediate board exams. Can she get a seat in any NITs in ECE or EEE or CSE?

Yeah she can get seat corresponding to these branches.There are many NITs in which she can get a seat for this rank.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Dear Sir, Kindly be active and keep an eye on counselling rounds, your daughter has bright chances to get an admission at an NIT...apart from that you may also ask her or you yourself may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

yes she have chances to get in nit see for the councelling process hope she get the desired college

sajid 7 days ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 7 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

img
Ravi 6 months ago
aipmt cutoff

See askiitians.com rank prediction and cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Around 428 for general category.

Adarsh 21 days ago

around 440

Aakash 21 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
respectedd sir/madam could u plz tell me which all chapters i should be confident for scoring gud marks in BITSAT as about 20 days only left....and what should i do now....???? solve past...

u must practice as many questions from arihant bitsat with proper time limit and before 7 days of exam do full length bitsat tests online as same that of bitsat so that u came to know how...

ng29 2 months ago

start with the subject whhich ur best from chem , phy , maths as there are 150 questions in bitsat to do in 180 minutes , all the questiuons are not meant that would be solved in 1 minute...

ng29 2 months ago

do u get any information about ur paer 2 jee main result they had not uploaded it on the website till now what the mess is cbse doing with students/// isnt it very bad

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »