DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash one month ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
sir i got 62 nos. in jee mains and 85.6% in 12 board what will be my expected rank

Plz notify the question clearly.If the marks are for general category you cannot achieve the cutoff rank.
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

You can better try at certain chosen one institutions for seeking admission in Engg study program. As your score in both JEE as well as in Board is not so promising, you can consider any of ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

if general category than jee mainb not qualified and no chances for any govt college and in case of other category also u will not get nit, APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 months ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details