Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 2 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 2 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha 9 days ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 2 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
A car starts from rest travelling with constant acceleration. if distance covered by it in 10 th second of its journey is 19m, what will be the acceleration of the car- 1)4m/s^2 2)3m/s^2...
Formula for distance covered in n th second = S = u + a/2(2n-1) In this question, u=0. n = 10 , s= 19 . On applying values to the equation we get: 19 = a/2 (2x 10 -1 ) therefore a = 2m/s^2...
Neeti 2 months ago
can list the iit colleges rank wise
search in google u will get the list
Mondo Camry 3 months ago
ya you can list them rank wise
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Sir I am confused between DTU(DCE) and NIT warangal I have same branch in both these colleges,branch doesnt matter a lot to me because I intend to do a MBA after my engg most probably from...
Wow. Both are equally good but i feel NIT is more acclaimed. That too NIT Warangal. SO i think you should go for it. Congratulations :)
Neeti 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details