ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 29 days ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
please suggest a book or two books for chemistry which covers all topics of chemistry, physical, organic and inorganic?

You should opt GR Bathla and sons O.P.Tandon Chemistry....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 9 months ago

obc

saumya 9 months ago
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Is GMAW (MIG) welding easier than SMAW (stick) welding? Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well...

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Is there NRI reservation or any preference for seats in any IIT?

Foreign nationals [Foreign passport holder or have either Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) interested in pursuing their undergraduate studies at IITs i.e....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Hi Student, There are no NRI quotas as such. you can always visit jee.iitd.ac.in for details. Also refer to the attachments for deadlines. The reservation put forward by the Indian...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
View all Questions »