Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am currently in class 11 an d will be appearing for iitjee in 2013,could I get any suggestions  and tips for effective smart study in my preparation for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is always suggested that you should start preparing for IIT JEE exam when you enters 11 standard. The best way is to clear all the concepts and fundas of physics, chemistry and maths. You should also opt for entrance exam preparation course from any renowned institute. This will clear your vission for exam and help you attaining the desired result.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
sir my gen air is 72k and obc is 20k will i get nit rourkela by hs quota
Kindly refer to the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for NITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Sorry dear, in home state reservation, no chances of getting NIT R...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?
Hi, Please check out the links given below: Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?
Current Affairs
Abhishek Kumar 7 months ago
History and current affairs.
Adarsh 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!