There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

why glucose does not dissociate in a solvent like water

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Somy,

• substances that are mostly polar (like glucose) dissolve in polar solvents like water but not in a nonpolar solvent like hexane, presumably since the dipole forces (specifically H-bonds) holding polar solute molecules together can be replaced with polar solute-solvent interactions (H-bonds).

• substances that are mostly nonpolar dissolve ion nonpolar solvents like hexane but not in polar solvents like water, presumably since the London forces holding nonpolar solute molecules together can be replaced with nonpolar solute-solvent interactions.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma 11 days ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma 11 days ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi 11 days ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 3 months ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for in...
Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...
AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 6 years ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast
Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !
Akshit Matthew 3 months ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details