FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

why glucose does not dissociate in a solvent like water

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Somy,

• substances that are mostly polar (like glucose) dissolve in polar solvents like water but not in a nonpolar solvent like hexane, presumably since the dipole forces (specifically H-bonds) holding polar solute molecules together can be replaced with polar solute-solvent interactions (H-bonds).

• substances that are mostly nonpolar dissolve ion nonpolar solvents like hexane but not in polar solvents like water, presumably since the London forces holding nonpolar solute molecules together can be replaced with nonpolar solute-solvent interactions.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 7 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
i got 7076 rank in jee adv can i get seat in IISER OR IIT(MECH,CIVIL)

At an IIT there may not be much chances, but still you should do one thing yourself – visiting the weblinks of IIT and some other leading colleges and universities’ official links, – to my...

Soneel Verma yesterday

IIT very low chances for mech and civil ,try IISER

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

you may get in IISER

mamam 2 days ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
scoring topics in iit jee

For MATHS S. No. Topic Number of questions asked in JEE Main 2013 1. Coordinate Geometry 7 2. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability 3 3. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations 3 4....
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »