• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

where should I go for JEE coaching?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

5 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 11 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 11 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!

NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam

Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.

raj kumar one month ago
is weapon technology had scope in india

1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off