• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

where should I go for JEE coaching?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

5 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 11 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 11 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 11 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 2 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 11 months ago
when is the RIMP I programme offered by askiitians for the year 2017 AIPMT/AIIMS starts/begins?

Hii Someone from our team will contact you. Or If you want you can call us at 0120-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Hii Thanks for the info Give us your conatct info and We will get back to you.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Registration is going on, batch will start at the mid of april.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 6 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 3 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago
Please give me a perfect study plan for preparing for AIIMS with how to study

Please refer to this url: http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off