• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

where should I go for JEE coaching?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

5 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal yesterday

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL yesterday
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 5 days ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks post if still some doubts

SAHIL 27 days ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?

Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...

Neeti one year ago

dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago

BUT NO OF STUDENTS ARE REDUCED??

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details