There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

where should I go for JEE coaching?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

4 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 17 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 27 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 27 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 23 days ago
160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s ...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission

Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 3 months ago

are u general category or other

ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »