• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

where should I go for JEE coaching?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

4 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.

Adarsh 8 months ago
How to get selected for UPES?

UPESEAT you have to clear this admission test
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hi,To get through UPES you have to appear for UPESEAT And for UPESEAT the minimum eligbility is Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and also Minimum 60% marks...

Natasha Roy one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off