• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

where should I go for JEE coaching?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

As per the current market scenario there are numerous coaching institutes available specifically for IIT JEE due to rising competition among students and even amid all the institutes as each and every institute gives a promise of the best education to it's students which is the reason chosing that one specific and perfect institute has become the toughest decision of all. BUt if we look beyond all there institute centres there comes the online education and coaching which is not so popular within India which is why no one believes in it but there are websites like askiitians that provides all the coaching and prepare you for IIT JEE which is online through tutoring session and test preparation and other modules, the one basic advantage of chosing one such website for your preparation is that you get to save all your valuable time that you waste in getting to all these intitute centres and sitting there among all tht other students and waiting for your chance to even ask your query which is not a issue with askiitians as yu get a seperate IIT expert and not just a tutor to teach you everything which makes it stand apart from all the institutes where you waste all your valuable time and still not satisfied so in case you want to see things Click here and see for yourself.

5 years ago

You should go for BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Hi, I am Vyom Patel and i am currently in class 11. I have to give my JEE Advance in 2018. I wanted to know some information about some books which may help me for my preparations....

@ vyom frst of all donot get nervoused , u have ample of time to do organic chemistry , if u are in class 11 th , and once organic starts do maintain regularity , otherwise it will be...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board exams.so my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for medicals.so can i get a coaching for medicals...

Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​

Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off