ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 10 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered.

sajid 3 days ago
HOW GOOD IS VIT, VELLORE? AND WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT-OFF IN VITEEE 2015?

vit is good colege and its been opted by students frequently nowadays this year expected cut of is 64-68 bcoz last year cut off was 65 cut off shifts around 5-7 marks in exams

ng29 one month ago

vit is good college but bits and ipu r better than vit approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »