ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush yesterday

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 10 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
sir i got 142 marks in mains and expecting 97% in board exam , i belong to general category . can i get into nit warangal with state qota

I think its difficult so try take admission from top universities like BITS, Pilani Lovely Professional University. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore Thapar Inst. of Engineering &...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

you have chances............ try for it see for other option also all the best

sajid 11 days ago

in which board did u give ur 12 th exams , eveything depends on that

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
View all Questions »