DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?

Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
I am studying in 12 th in AP board and i just know the brief basics about all the points of the subjects,I mean i dont knw anything about deep in the subject (upto advance level) . and i gt ...

You should join a good institute. If you have already join, them follow the syllabus and material which they provide. Try to cover up the topic as soon as it is done there. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details