explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

3 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi one month ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe one month ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

img
Ravi 16 days ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

your chances of getting nitk are very less . give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Hi, First of all Congrulations on your success. You can visit our College and Branch predictor for a better prediction. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Sir, I have secured 2251 rank in JEE Advanced, under SC Merit list. What are the chances of getting an IIT in the second list? And is it possible to get a seat in IIT Delhi? And if not IIT...

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com You can also see the last years opening and cloasing rank. For admission in NIT Delhi, you need rank in...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »