Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x, will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 15 days ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...
All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
Avinash 2 months ago
I got admission in Machine Intelligence in DAIICT and VLSI in NIRMA. Kindly suggest in which is better?
Both the colleges have good record but DAIICT is oriented more towards research where as NIRMA ismainly industry driven institute. Choose which one suits u more and in which field u want to...
Avinash 2 months ago
Sir i want to know whether NIT uttarakhand is a decent & reputed college or not?
Oh! yeah its good you should go for it.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details