Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 days ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews

Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 21 days ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off