ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

4 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In scientific notation 15,000 x 2,500 = ?

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
What do you recommend for me to do for my holidays between Xth and XIth ?

Dear student, You should definately learn Calculus because it will be helpful for maths and physics both. Also learn starting chapters of Physics like Motion in straight line, kinematics ,...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

XI th is going to have a sea change from 10 th . You can’t afford to loose this time. Get standard books lime H C Verma, NCERTS etc. and start reading. These books are a must for...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice

Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »