explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

3 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
I am getting chemical at nit jalandhar. But i am more interested in software field. are there any chances of upgradation ..or should i go with chemical ?

It’s pretty good that you are getting Chemical Engg in NIT Jalandhar.If you are interested in software then you can even pursue it through the applications in the field of chemical...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is cutoff for IIST, thiruvananthapuram?

Hi Subject General OBC-NCL SC/ST/PD Physics 6 5 3 Chemistry 6 5 3 Mathematics 6 5 3 Aggregate 72 64 36 Branch No. of Candidates Joined . GENERAL . OBC-NCL . SC . ST Open Close Open Close...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

the cut off ranks given here are of jee mains.... jee adv. cut off is 72 which is just an eligibility criteria....

Pranjal K 3 months ago

Does job is secure in ISRO after completing the course

rohit v 2 months ago
View all Questions »