explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

3 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 5 days ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 5 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
Most scoring topics in iit jee advanced ?

Physics : Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 8 months ago
View all Questions »