explain graphs of sine inverse sine x ,, cos inverse cos x , tan inverse tan x and disbalances in trigonometric formulas.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

heyy somi...its not possible to explain you here all the graphs but one thing that u can do is to surf the website www.wolframalpha.com....in this site go under section of sketching the graph....or simply write sin-1x,cosx....etc...it will sketch the graph for you then observe them carefully....after that ask any doubt if u hav.....BEST OF LUCK....Smile

3 years ago

Dear Somy,

sin-1(sinx) is nothing but just x

so the graph is a linear graph joining points

(0,0) (1,1) (2,2) etc..,

195_16302_Untitled.jpg

tan-1tanx graph is also the same

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 2 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 4 months ago

obc

saumya 4 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 26 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 26 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 26 days ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For a better prediction on your rank and what college you will get, please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can see last years opening...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
How can i score the best marks in JEE??

If you want to score best marks in JEE then it only possible with your determination,knowledge and of course best books and best teachers. Try to read the chapters daily and and solve...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »