Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir im gettin 310 in jee.do u think i can get  mechanical engineering in iitb?????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

i guess u can get mech. engg in iitb

5 years ago

yes u can!! cheers

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?

Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago

@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR ELIGIBILY TO GET ADMISSION IN AIIMS?

Hello Student Cut off score is the minimum possible score that candidates must achieve to qualify for AIIMS. Examination authority, decides cut off marks based on different factors such as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago

@ avni the cutoff for aiims varies year by year , so, its important to mention the catagory like GENERAL, OBC, SC/ST ETC . for general its 50 percent score , that means 100/200

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i got my branch upgraded to cse in iiit bhubaneswar and cse in bit patna. now hich college should i join?

Hii Both are of high respect and promising future . You can go to any one and after that its your hard work that will take you to final destination
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
when will be the kvpy eligibility criteria checked?? is it before i writre exam or is it after getting selected in kvpy???

@ manoj these will be checcked at the time of declaration of result and verifying your details for 2 nd level exam . believe me , i have 1 example of student who did filled the form with...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, eligibility can be checked before the test as well, after you qualify the test you may have to follow the counseling schedule and accordingly get a seat in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI MANOJ IT IS CHECKE DURING WHEN YOU FILL THE FORM FOR THE EXAM AND IF YOU FILL THE FORM WITH WRONG DETAILS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ADMIT CARD THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off