Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

5 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 2 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini 11 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 2 years ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 2 years ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind one year ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details