Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this have to take the decision yourself,,,,

4 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains
Dear student, Your category rank will be used for filling up the reseved seats. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
SIR, i am in class 11 now and i am confused that computer languages like c++ and java is important or beneficial in IIT or not?plzz help me...
Computer literacy is must these days and if you have planned to seek admission somewhere after appearing in Jeemains and Advanced, then you need to follow these guidelines –Stay focused on...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
if u get into any clg and take cs as ur subject ..thn it ll b very beneficial …..........but getting an iit should be ur first priority ...ol d best
alisha 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details