DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

4 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 2 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 2 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12 th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to...

Keep in mind that the number of students those who study from any institute and qualify the JEE advanced is comparatively much much higher then those who clear by doing self study. So you...
  img

Stay focused and make a schedule for your study on your own you can divide hours of the day for an individual subjest so that you may pay a justified attention to every subject, else you...

sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one month ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details