Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

5 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 hours ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMT

Ya I will because it follo wed by very successful students like AIPMT topper like 2013-14 Tejaswini Jha

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off