Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

5 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?

@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]

SAHIL 23 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were selected.pl reply me

@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/cut-off/ last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir my overall rank is 95066 and sc category rank is 8000. Is there any chance for my selection in aiims 2016. Sir pl reply me soon.thanxxx

@ aditi I am sorry , there are no chances of aiims 2016 . better try next year in 2017 , as there are only 672 seats in aiims and this year aiims called 24,000 candidate for the first round ...

For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??

@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...

yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off