Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this have to take the decision yourself,,,,

4 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online
Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
Vijay Mukati yesterday
Hello Anand, Greetings!! The question asked cannot be debated as it requires a thorough self consideration and individual requirement depending on the prevailing situation. But yes, Online...
Yash Vardhan yesterday
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
is every branch good in the IIT colleges established in 2008+
Every branch got its own importance. In india computer science prevails so it has got hude demand so as placements and some other branches based on research oriented got huge demand in some...
Avinash 5 months ago
courses are good but the placements are still not upto the level in some branches.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
sir,in 2 nd round for iiest mining, the obc rank went up to rank is 71963,can i get iiest in ¾ th round?
Difficult to say. You may get.
Nothing for sure can be predicted at this popint of time, but you must wait and function watch() { [native code] }, and keep an ey on the counselling rounds, may be you get a chance to get...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details