i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

3 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 days ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 days ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is the percentile criteria for droppers?

There is no percentile criteria for droppers. All the rules and regulations appliacable for the freshers are applicable for the droppers...
  img
Harishwar 14 hours ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 2 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 2 months ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
how many marks do I need to get in JEE MAINS with 97.2 IPE in ANDHRAPRADESH board...??

You need at leat of 150 to get Into any moderate college. As per your % In +2 you can get admission along with good scholarship and financial aid In LPU, VIT, DU, BHU, Sharda.

Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »