Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

5 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference

@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?

Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off