i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

3 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
300 ml of a gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of O 2 gave 2.4 lit. of CO 2 and 2.7 lit. of water vapour under same condition. The molecular formula of hydrocarbon is :– (1) C 4 H 8...

The balenced equation can be given as: CnHm...+(n+m/4)O2............>nCO2.....+(m/2)H2O 300ml..........excess.................0..............0........
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir starting with class 9 th preparation for iit is it proper or not. and if yes then what must be started

You should focus more on basics. Class 9 th is related to 11 th and 10 th is related to 12 th so its important to focus on the basics and develop good problem soling skills. YOu can refer to...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 2 months ago
View all Questions »