i have studied at fiitjee south delhi & getting 253 in jee.i had a good preparation but couldnt do well.planning to repeat jee how shld i restart.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No one can help you in this decision....you have to take the decision yourself,,,,

3 years ago

i guess wasting a year is not a wise descision...wat u can do is u can get admission in the IIT colleges and show ur caliber there by being the batch topper or branch topper 

but ultimately the descision of repeating or not rests with u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please reply honestly my options are: 1. dce, nsit, iiit delhi -comp sci 2. iit-h EE 3. iit-bhu ME 4. iit Kgp-- MnC 5. iit- Gandhinagar -- EE 6. dce, nsit, iiit delhi- ECE 7. iit roorkee-...

Hello student, IIT hyderabad EE and IIT bhu me are good options to choose Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

first choose a branch that you like. if you cant choose any particular branch, then follow this order: cs>electrical/electronics>mech>>civ>chem>meta>other branches. preferably stay away from...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago
I have got 38106 category AIR. and 1474 category state rank. I have opted for ECE in NITK surathkal in my state only. Will i get nit surathkal? which of my two ranks will be considered?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
View all Questions »