Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in 11th.now im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

5 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 8 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
please help me in managing time... i have either coachings or tutions daily from 5pm to 9 pm..i am preparing for iit..i am an average student but have a strong dedication ..i weak in...

If you are an early riser, Get to bed at 10. Wake up at 3 sharp, drink some coffee and sit to study. You have not mentioned the time you leave for school. Assuming that it is 7 you will get ...

Archita 8 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS FOR JEE MAINS PAPER – 1?

first of all you should know weightage of the mathematics in jee.you can choose simplest method for doing problems in exam.you should know important topics in mathes for jee.you can solve...

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

First u should concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn concepts & practice well.u will...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

Hello Kumar you learn very clearly every thing concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn...

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago
sir,Iwant the list of books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam

Dear Students, For list of suggested books, Please visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off