Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in 11th.now im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

4 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
his year i am ready to do hard and smart work to get into IIT.i just need proper planning of studies.can i get your suggestion?

Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the study material provided to you from your coaching...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 6 years ago
Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i...

Dear Student, You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 20 hours ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off