Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in 11th.now im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

5 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 11 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 11 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 3 months ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Tan3π\4+cos5π\3+sin13π\6= plsssss can u answer this?????????

tan(135)+cos(300)+sin(390) =tan(180-45)+cos(360-60)+sin(360+30) =-[tan(45)]+cos(60)+sin(30) =-(1)+0.5+0.5 =0

khwahish one month ago
i got 6686 rank in jee advance 92,8% in 12th 179 marks in jee main suggest me college and branch

i think you should prefer for cs as its packages are higher then other branches....but remember one thing you can compromise for college but never compromise for your branch

shikhar panwar one month ago

you will get an iit with this marks but not a good branch. but if you apply for nit then surely you will get a good branch in nit.to know which best options are available for you with jee...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off