Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in 11th.now im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

5 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
How I study crack jee main 2017 Marks above 280. I want to go for good not college so please tell me..?

Are you sure you do not want to go to a good college?? Then why are you asking this question.Repost your question correctly and we will get back at you
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
For what percent of marks in advance exam i can except a seat in iit kharagpur?

The eligible marks for admission into an IIT depends on the course you want to opt for and the IIT campus selected. If you want to pursue Computer science and application, then your AIR...

RAKSHA A 4 months ago
Sir/Ma’am, I have appeared for JEE Main this year. And I have scored around 110 marks . I have completed my preparations for JEE from Kota in 11 th and 12 th Standard. I have filled out...

Focus on BITSAT, VITEEE if you are less confidence about advanced. For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of questions. Acoordingly you can practice the questions.

Vaishnavi 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off