ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in 11th.now im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

3 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 7 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 7 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 7 months ago
Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects...

If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in...

milind 7 months ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better estimate....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »