Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am in fiitjee south delhi,and did not study in im in 12th . can i still crack iitjee? please help,im very worried.please also suggest a study schedule fo me.Im in an ICSE school and we dont hav ncert books also. how should i plan my studies? And please be truthful about it,ie. if its not possible to crack iitjee now please tell me.I've started working hard from the past  month....

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

don't worry dear..u can crack iit till now.Be good in ur basics.and subjective,,and then follow any good objective books like arihant,R.D. Sharma,etc..If u haven't NCERT..don't worry..follow pevious year question papers..and main pt. do topics acc. 2 marking scheme in pevious year question papers of IIT....hard wok is must..u will surely crack IITJEE..

plz approve if this helps u...

4 years ago

Focus on your boards right now. You can take a year gap and try again with disturbances.

Right now understand the basic concepts and focus on getting a high board percentage.

Because you are in ICSE i am sorry but it is most unlike you will be able to crack IIT.

Anyways its upto you. If you really want to try hard focus on Chemisty and Physics.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What should I prefer, B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university OR B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi
Go with CS, EC and IT at Kamla Nehru followed by Manipal Univ (CS and EC only)......‘ If you are getting CS at BIET Zhansi, then go for it otherwise....leave it Manipal is very costly,...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My suggestion for you is to be focused and to make up a single mind to be sure which interests you the most and where you can better excel.....secondly Manipal Uni and Jhansi Inst, both are ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Presently I have got IT at BIET, Jhansi and hope to get ECE or IT at Kamla Nehru in further round of counseling
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???
chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...
ng29 3 months ago
i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????
Prakhar Prasad 3 months ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?
Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
I am from Chandigarh.
shaan 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details