Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

iit-jee xam is totally objective & conceptual.Are ncert books enough for making basic concepts....???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

NCERT is more than sufficient for the basic concepts.

4 years ago

Dear Sudent,

Yes, JEE exam is totally objective however it includes integer type questions  as well which test your subjective approach as welll. As far as conceptuality is concerned JEE exam is not totally conceotual. It tests you reasoning as calculation skills as well. So an all round preparation is required to crack JEE exam.

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for making the basic concepts but just the basic knowledge will not be enough to crack JEE exam . You need to study elaborate concepts as well from different books prescribed for JEE.

Thank You.

If you feel satisfied with this answer , please click on the yes button below.

4 years ago

Dear Rajat,

NCERT is top priority to clear basic concepts, but it is not sufficient. You have to practice other high level conceptual ques. too.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!1

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Harishwar one year ago
In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
rammohan 2 months ago
im oc candiadate if i just qualify in mains with 900/1000 in 12 th class marks can i get niit seat with computer branch ????
Dear student, Please check opening and closing rank of CS in NIIT , from there u will get idea of rank
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??
You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is
Abhinav 6 months ago
It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details