Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

iit-jee xam is totally objective & conceptual.Are ncert books enough for making basic concepts....???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

NCERT is more than sufficient for the basic concepts.

4 years ago

Dear Sudent,

Yes, JEE exam is totally objective however it includes integer type questions  as well which test your subjective approach as welll. As far as conceptuality is concerned JEE exam is not totally conceotual. It tests you reasoning as calculation skills as well. So an all round preparation is required to crack JEE exam.

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for making the basic concepts but just the basic knowledge will not be enough to crack JEE exam . You need to study elaborate concepts as well from different books prescribed for JEE.

Thank You.

If you feel satisfied with this answer , please click on the yes button below.

4 years ago

Dear Rajat,

NCERT is top priority to clear basic concepts, but it is not sufficient. You have to practice other high level conceptual ques. too.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!1

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 2 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 days ago

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
How many marks should i get in jee-adv to have admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar 7 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off