DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

iit-jee xam is totally objective & conceptual.Are ncert books enough for making basic concepts....???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

NCERT is more than sufficient for the basic concepts.

4 years ago

Dear Sudent,

Yes, JEE exam is totally objective however it includes integer type questions  as well which test your subjective approach as welll. As far as conceptuality is concerned JEE exam is not totally conceotual. It tests you reasoning as calculation skills as well. So an all round preparation is required to crack JEE exam.

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for making the basic concepts but just the basic knowledge will not be enough to crack JEE exam . You need to study elaborate concepts as well from different books prescribed for JEE.

Thank You.

If you feel satisfied with this answer , please click on the yes button below.

4 years ago

Dear Rajat,

NCERT is top priority to clear basic concepts, but it is not sufficient. You have to practice other high level conceptual ques. too.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!1

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 9 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
Hi, I am really confused on how to prepare for jee advanced . Can anyone help me with a study plan or most important topic to study …. Thanks in advance . :) :) :)

Mathematics: 1. First you must be able to solve problems from NCERT class XI and class XII books. 2. For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna. 3. For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »