Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

iit-jee xam is totally objective & conceptual.Are ncert books enough for making basic concepts....???

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

NCERT is more than sufficient for the basic concepts.

5 years ago

Dear Sudent,

Yes, JEE exam is totally objective however it includes integer type questions  as well which test your subjective approach as welll. As far as conceptuality is concerned JEE exam is not totally conceotual. It tests you reasoning as calculation skills as well. So an all round preparation is required to crack JEE exam.

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for making the basic concepts but just the basic knowledge will not be enough to crack JEE exam . You need to study elaborate concepts as well from different books prescribed for JEE.

Thank You.

If you feel satisfied with this answer , please click on the yes button below.

5 years ago

Dear Rajat,

NCERT is top priority to clear basic concepts, but it is not sufficient. You have to practice other high level conceptual ques. too.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!1

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 16 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini one year ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh one year ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - one year ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do

Contat them regarding this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off