iit-jee xam is totally objective & conceptual.Are ncert books enough for making basic concepts....???

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

NCERT is more than sufficient for the basic concepts.

3 years ago

Dear Sudent,

Yes, JEE exam is totally objective however it includes integer type questions  as well which test your subjective approach as welll. As far as conceptuality is concerned JEE exam is not totally conceotual. It tests you reasoning as calculation skills as well. So an all round preparation is required to crack JEE exam.

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for making the basic concepts but just the basic knowledge will not be enough to crack JEE exam . You need to study elaborate concepts as well from different books prescribed for JEE.

Thank You.

If you feel satisfied with this answer , please click on the yes button below.

3 years ago

Dear Rajat,

NCERT is top priority to clear basic concepts, but it is not sufficient. You have to practice other high level conceptual ques. too.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!1

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 6 days ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 17 days ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 17 days ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
Has mechaics been an off topic in context of mark distribution in IIT JEE papers as compared to modern physics and electromagnetism?

Yes , It is. In past 5-4 years major marks distribution is from 12th class topics like modern physics, Magnetism etc. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 9 months ago
What is the best book in physical chemistry for IIT jee , for clearing concepts and also for practice ?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned in this link,you can also find good books for other categories too.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 6 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 6 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 6 months ago
View all Questions »