Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

For iit jee one should solely rely on NCERT books. Is there any need of buying other books, if yes then which are they. Were there any question in papers of previous years after 2006 out of ncert.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes there r many other good books like Arihant,R.D.Sharma..etc..there r also many questions in papers of previous years after 2006 out of ncert.

plz approve if u like...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
could you please tell me the list of books required for aiims mbbs?
There are so many books avaliable in market. u can follow any one of your convenience. choose the books which will be better to understand at u.. it should be equiped with practice question ...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam ...
After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...
Ramesh V 5 years ago
sir i am a dropper and scored 95.2 in boards and managed to score just more than the cuttoff in jee main but couldnt crack adv.I am taking a drop this year and my concepts and problem...
JEE Physics: 1. NCERT Physics 11th and 12th class: Physics NCERT textbook have been written marvellously well for Physics. The technical language is the first barrier you will face with...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details